Movies you've seen lately

Baley

Eastwood's High Plains Drifter.

This has to be my favourite Clint movie, not his best mind you (that honour goes to either Bird or Unforgiven), thoroughly enjoyable.

What's not to love about a film where the lead rapes a woman and kills 3 men within the first 15 minutes?

I saw The Machinist today. That was a creepy film. Christian bale is awesome in it... his body is anightmare in itself. :ph34r:

I thought the weight loss from that show made it creepy . It made me think of Robert Deniro in Raging Bull, just at the opposite end of the spectrum.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I used to be heavy into the Vampire stuff back in the heyday of Anne Rice and all that jazz, especially early 1990s. I was never goth but I remember when it emerged.

Seems nowadays the kids are switching from goth vampires to "emo," hehe!

evil_twin.jpg

Saw Narnia, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, The Island, and Harry Potter 4 this last week. Short take on each:

Narnia: Good movie, I want Peter's armour.

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: Johnny Depp was terrible, the songs were bad, everything else was good. Johnny Depp did have that one good line though "Everything in this room is eatable! Even me! But that kids, is called Cannibalism, and is frowned upon in most cultures."

The Island: Predictable, enjoyable sci-fi action flick.

Harry Potter 4: Disappointing. Chris Columbus needs to come back to the series. Good movie, but they cut too much. An extra half hour would have made the film so much better.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: Johnny Depp was terrible, the songs were bad, everything else was good. Johnny Depp did have that one good line though "Everything in this room is eatable! Even me! But that kids, is called Cannibalism, and is frowned upon in most cultures."

Heathen blasphemist.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

Saw Ran, kicked ass. Saw Memoirs of A Geisha, blew hard.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

i thought depp was great in that movie, i love burton darkness (not really fresh anymore but still good)

It might not have been Depp being terrible, it might have just been Gene Wilder being so much better it made Depp look terrible.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Depp just played it too weird for me...it wasn't because he was a terrible actor.

I just saw 3/4 of The Island, with Mr. Obi-Wan in it. omg that's one of the worse sci-fi action flicks I've seen in some time with one of the most perposterous "falls from a height but lives" stunts. It's so bad I'll have to finish watching it tomorrow.

But Sean Bean was kind of funny...or cute...or something.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Dawn of the Dead was great.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds