Movies you've seen lately

Baley

12 Angry Men

Batman Begins

Batman Beyond:Return of the Joker

En Passion

Batman Begins was a tad disappointing.Horrible dialogue,average performances,a shame.

Return of the Joker,on the other hand,still reigns supreme.The Best of the DCAU.

En Passion deserves another viewing,for Nykvist's imagery alone.

I just saw the 2004 Phantom of the Opera and I enjoyed it. I've always known the music and the story in patches so watching the whole thing from start to finish settles it, though I thought Phantom died at the end.

Charlie and the Chocholate Factory was nice too, and before that Finding Neverland.

Hey, my exams are done :sorcerer:

Spreading beauty with my katana.

The last movie I saw was The Constant Gardener. It's great. It's by Fernando Meirelles, the director of City of God. This guy is turning into one of my favourite directors.

Also saw Wallace and Gromit. Great fun.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

The last movie I saw was The Brothers Grimm... both Ledger and Damon give surprisingly decent performances despite me disliking both of them fairly intensely... Peter Stormare successfully made me giggle and then there's Monica... *sigh* :sorcerer:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Brothers Grimm was good, but somehow I had expected it to have more humour.

Yeh... I expected it to be a lot lighter than it actually was... perhaps the 12A rating here in the UK (what is it rated elsewhere?) was what had made me think that... my friend was sat next to a kid (we guessed he was about 10 years old)... and throughout the whole movie he was sobbing and asking his dad to leave... that poor traumatised kid... :sorcerer:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

I saw the Interpreter last week, it was really good.

Night before last I watched Anger Management for the second time, and I watched Shrek 2 this morning for the seventh time. Puss in Boots is so cool. ;)

I want to see the Goblet of Fire, but no such luck yet. :(

sig2.gif

Serenity. Thrice. ^_^ Oh, and Army of Darkness for the umpteenth time.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Serenity. Thrice.  ^_^  Oh, and Army of Darkness for the umpteenth time.

That flick rocks so much. Haven't seen Serenity yet.

Hmm...I watched Kill Bill vol. 1 the other day. It was fun, but I still can't really appreciate Tarantino's directing. Yeah, it was cool and all, but some cohesity would have rocked. The second volume wasn't that good either, but I was entertained, so it's all right.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I watched Batman Begins the other night, I thought it was better than all of the earlier films except arguably the first one.

I had a movie marathon on my last day off (it seems so long ago :) ) where I watched the first Spider-Man, then Starship Troopers ( I know this gets slagged a lot but I still enjoy it) and I rounded it out with Team America .

The last show I saw in the theatres was Serenity. But now I'm waiting on my friends to get off their asses so we can go see 'Walk the line'

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I just bought the last 3 parts of Robocop: Prime Directives. I believe they were a Sci-Fi original miniseries, not sure. Anyway, other than the B-movie production values, its not bad at all.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

North by Northwest, I've been watching alot of Hitch****.

I saw Capote the other day preety good, In Cold Blood was one of my favorite books.

I was forced to see Wonderboys again, between Toby McGwire and Michael Douglas I get a bit stabby during that film

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The last one I saw, at the cinema, was back in the summer as I recall, and that was Batman Begins which was quite good, but certainly wasn't the best Batman movie out there.

I've seen a fair few in my Film Studies class, but they're all 'Art House' films which many of you have problably never heard of, but I'll list them anyway:

Chungking Express (from Hong Kong = early-mid 1990's)

A Bout de Souffle (from France = 1950's)

Festen (from Denmark = 1998)

I'm picky about films, so I don't go to see most Hollywood films that come out, unless they really tickle my fancy, and very few do.

Oh SW: Ep III on DVD

Edited by KOTORFanactic

I see about 95% of films on DVD and not in theaters.

Recent stuff:

Charlie & the Chocolate Factory. Liked it better than I thought I would. Irrelevant & useless commentary here.

The Interpreter (nice camerwork, kinda dull & typical suspense movie)

Warm Springs - HBO film of FDR's life after polio. Overly sentimental but very watchable, with great performances.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Alot opf people are very critical of Charlie and the Chocolate factory, which I can understand, but if nothing else atleast Roald Dahl's character wasn't so bastardized that he wouldn't speak to the actor even on his death bed.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Ive been watching a lot of Bergman lately to really be able to call myself a Swede with some oomph behind it.

S

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "