If Obsidian will make KotOR3, you will purchase it

Luke77

If Obsidian will make KotOR3, you will purchase it?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. If Obsidian will make KotOR3, you will purchase it?

• I am a big StarWars fan, so I will purchase it, even if it may contain many bugs!
    • I liked both KotORs, so I will purchase it and hope that it will contain only a few minor bugs!
    • I will wait to see the reactions of the gamers who will purchase it immediately after it's apparition!
    • I will purchase KotOR3 only if KotOR3 will not be made by Obsidian!
    • I will not purchase KotOR3, even if KotOR3 will not be made by Obsidian, because the publisher will remain the same LucasArts!

I thought the first was great. The second failed to fully realize its potential due

to technicalities.

I'd wait and see what fanbase/critics reaction on it, before purchase.

Also MCA is required if they ever make KOTOR 3.

I agree with most here.

I would definately buy it without a doubt if either Bioware or Obsidian made it, but i would sure hesitate if it was a different company, maybe have to see what kind of reputation they have first :-.

I would still be slightly doubtful about the quality if it was made by Bio or Obsid though..

Who am I kidding? Of course I'll buy it, whoever makes it. I realise that this attitude is a license to LucasArts to make poor-quality games, but what can I do?

It's all rather a moot point, since Kotor 3 won't be coming to a game store near me for a few years yet.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

It would depend on the reviews - I definitely won't snatch it off the shelves knowing nothing about it.

That said, I knew K2 was buggy and flawed when I bought it, so the reviews would have to be REALLY harsh - I just finished K1 in preparation for a media-enhanced K2 romp (I do like these games, in spite of their flaws).

I have my complaints about KOTOR2; but it was a good game so I wouldn't hesitate to buy KOTOR3 no matter who made it as long as it wasn't turned into a racing game. Hehe.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I'm sure if obsidian sees alot of postive reviews about them here maybe they might go ahead and ask LA if they can do KOTOR III. and hopefully they might listen to some fans here and see what they might add into the next hopeful KOTOR III and also learen from their past mistakes which I am sure they will make it up in the next hopeful KOTOR III. I guess i can put my faith in obsidian to make a decent KOTOR III ( I hope)

Even if Bioware would make it(highly unlikely), i would buy it. If Obsidian would do it with MCA as lead designer, then i would buy it in a heartbeat.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Has anyone noticed that the title of this thread is no asking whether you'll buy the game? It's stating everyone will purchase it.

Perhaps the thread starter has one of those red light thingies MIB.

I will only make a decision when(if?) KOTOR3 comes out. :)

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Has anyone noticed that the title of this thread is no asking whether you'll buy the game? It's stating everyone will purchase it.

Perhaps the thread starter has one of those red light thingies MIB.

My original intention was to ask also in the title, not only in the poll, if you will purchase it, but the "?" character was cut off from my title, probably because it was too long in that form, and I can't shorten the title, so I can't put the "?" to the end of my title. I newer wanted to state that anyone will buy it, i was only curious to see the oppinions of the other KotOR players.

I am verry sorry if any of you have misunderstanded my title!

purchase and buy have the same basic meaning so I fail to see your point.

I was talking about the grammar.

And making a joke...

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: