Help ! Trapped in Sith Academy

IJedi

I believe the answers you seek are in the Sith Library. It should have opened for you already (go into the main area and there should be one door opened that wasn't open before) As for Dantooine, I assume you went into the Enclave and didn't go into the cave, right? Well, you can always go back. You should have entered the Enclave and make your way to the Libarary where you meet the Disciple. Then proceed towards the back of the room where there is a statue. Leave the Enclave and find a cave near Khoonda. And simply keep going. You'll find your Jedi Master there...

I believe the answers you seek are in the Sith Library. It should have opened for you already (go into the main area and there should be one door opened that wasn't open before) As for Dantooine, I assume you went into the Enclave and didn't go into the cave, right? Well, you can always go back. You should have entered the Enclave and make your way to the Libarary where you meet the Disciple. Then proceed towards the back of the room where there is a statue. Leave the Enclave and find a cave near Khoonda. And simply keep going. You'll find your Jedi Master there...

Went there. There is only one answer for one question of the test. I went into the Enclave and the cave. I went all through the Enclave opening every door. Never met any disciple there or the cave.

Post the questions and the choices and then we can help you.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.