WoW free 14 day trial CD in Maxim

kumquatq3

In the latest issue of Maxim there seems to be a free 14 day trail of WoW, in case you want to try before you buy.

The only question is, do I bother trying it

That made me smile.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Because I'm a Cylon.

Not you.

oooo...that's just embarresing for meta.

Not my fault people aren't following netiquette and posting the topics they are replying to when replying; I was just being sociable: no burnies for me (as I don't even know who Maximilian Pegasus is; I just googled and guessed, heretofore known as g&g).

Besides:

batfink.gif

My wings are like a shield of steel!

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I've spent about 500 hours on one of my WoW characters. Rather sad, really.

That said, you'd have to be a masochist to spend close to 200 hours on K2. What's that, 10 full playthroughs? Blah.

Edited by Lord Tingeling

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

jesus christ! 177 hours on kotor 2?!?! ffs!

well at least you have a funny name.

by all that is holy!!! someone doesn't have a life.

I think it counts replays. Like if you beat the game in 25 hours, and then replay it for 30 hours, you would get 55 hours on that little card thing.

Edited by kotorkyle