When you have been playing to much kotor

I have been playing a lot of Splinter Cell recently; I was walking down the street the other day and I saw an air conditioning grate and immediately thought about crawling into it ...

I had been playing lots of Ratchet and Clank, when one day we had a fire drill in school. The siren in the hall went off, and my first thought was "The security bot spotted me! Quick, grab the R.Y.N.O.!"

sig2.gif

You know when you have been playing KOTOR2 too much (along with reading Clive Cusslers Pacific Vortex) when you have a dream you are underwater, in Atlantis, holding a red double bladed Lightsaber, while fighing off mutant spiders that look suspiciously like laigreks.

Guilty as charged, i had the dream, im always a DS in KOTOR2, and i read the book. :shifty:

You know when you have been playing KOTOR2 too much (along with reading Clive Cusslers Pacific Vortex) when you have a dream you are underwater, in Atlantis, holding a red double bladed Lightsaber, while fighing off mutant spiders that look suspiciously like laigreks.

Guilty as charged, i had the dream, im always a DS in KOTOR2, and i read the book. :shifty:

weird, I never got that bad for KotOR 1 or 2, even though I played both games non stop.

Starcraft however was my doom when it originally released! After about 2 weeks of staying up way to late and barely making it through work just to come home and play Starcraft a friend called on my day off to go for lunch. My reply was simple:

"Sure and by the way I have turrets up around your entire base".

Which of course lead to "Kal, are you awake? Repeat after me if your actually awake so I know your actually coming".

• 11 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When I wonder if my decisions will move me to the light or fall down to the dark side.

When kreia becomes a life coach.

I hold my light sabres and wonder if I feel like being good (Obi Wan) or evil (Darth Maul) or should I compromise with my purple (Mace Windu)