KOTOR 3 needs...

Craftsman

The ability for characters to cry. KOTOR 3 can be the first game to genuinely appeal to the characters emotions. Keep the fighting system, and improve the graphics to show emotions, real time saber lighting ect.

What I would really like to see is something amazing. Something boarding DBZ style. Only slightly. The 'force' as we know it has not even slightly been tapped into. Someone who is really a master should be able to move planets, ripp spaceships appart. Be constally surround by red/blue auras. Eye pure white or black.

If you could do that then you will have something special.

Edited by Craftsman

What I would really like to see is something amazing. Something boarding DBZ style.

I stopped reading here.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

The ability for characters to cry. KOTOR 3 can be the first game to genuinely appeal to the characters emotions. Keep the fighting system, and improve the graphics to show emotions, real time saber lighting ect.

What I would really like to see is something amazing. Something boarding DBZ style. Only slightly. The 'force' as we know it has not even slightly been tapped into. Someone who is really a master should be able to move planets, ripp spaceships appart. Be constally surround by red/blue auras. Eye pure white or black.

If you could do that then you will have something special.

:p:wub: (w00t)

Im sorry dude, but what is wrong with the other K3 thread

Edited by Mojo

Im not talking about Jedi and sith flying around in the air throwing balls of energy at each other. Its just that well admit it or not, (espically in the KOTOR era where sith and jedi are plently) battles should be more dramatic. Damage to clothing should be real time ect.

Whats wrong with that?

Im not talking about Jedi and sith flying around in the air throwing balls of energy at each other. Its just that well admit it or not, (espically in the KOTOR era where sith and jedi are plently) battles should be more dramatic. Damage to clothing should be real time ect.

Whats wrong with that?

It's just that most people on these boards hate Dragonball Z, and will immediately discredit anyone, who use is it, even as a vague reference. To avoid this, use wording better. :wub:

Anyways, The simplistic style of the lightsaber battles will probably go in KOTOR3, unless they use the same engine.

Dear God. Cant u read? Take english classes and stop taking things out of context.

Fine.

*forum influence lost -25*

Happy? DBZ is lame. Powergaming is lame. There

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

As Baley pointed out. Get a clue you might go some where with this.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Influence lost here too. If just you had used something like Trigun's ending or Robin as a reference, but nooo...it's DBZ.

I understand your point though. And sorta agree, as cutscenes could very well go over the line of sanity in terms of how flashy and showy they are. I mean, Battle Meditation? Enhancing entire space fleets with mere thoughts? It should look epic. But as for normal combat, no. Down to the earth, realistic feel, with good damage model. That's the way to go.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

reading comprehension -1

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds