door sequence to jogga's warehouse ?

Shard

i am really bad at puzzles, i am in the warehouse with my small r2 droid. and i cant get throught the door because it has a puzzle were you have 3 twist that you have to do in order to make the codes match, i ahve sat there and worked at it for a long time, i am getting pretty upset, and i cant find a walkthrough to tell me the sequence, so if anybody knows it i would be eternally grateful.

i am really bad at puzzles, i am in the warehouse with my small r2 droid. and i cant get throught the door because it has a puzzle were you have 3 twist that you have to do in order to make the codes match, i ahve sat there and worked at it for a long time, i am getting pretty upset, and i cant find a walkthrough to tell me the sequence, so if anybody knows it i would be eternally grateful.

I haven't played the game in a while, but I've done that puzzle so many times it's become instinct. I'm not 100% sure, but try the following in order of how I put them:

Middle - counterclockwise

Bottom - counterclockwise

Top - clockwise

If that works, then good, if not, oh well. :p

I haven't played the game in a while, but I've done that puzzle so many times it's become instinct. I'm not 100% sure, but try the following in order of how I put them:

Top - clockwise

If that works, then good, if not, oh well. ;)

Been awhile since i played K2 but isnt that the one where you can just blast the command pad to open it?

Top - clockwise

If that works, then good, if not, oh well. ;)

Been awhile since i played K2 but isnt that the one where you can just blast the command pad to open it?

No, it's the one where you're in Vogga's Warehouse as T3-M4 and you have to get through the maze to get stuff. T3 can't destroy it, the only options are to get the right combination.

Yes, it is. But you get more XP points by entering the code.

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

No, you can't...

Yes, you can - and I have, plenty of times. <_<

But yes, that was with the XBOX version. I never tried it with the PC version because I have always entered the code when playing it. :-

If you can't do it on the PC version, then I wonder why they changed it? :huh:

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

No, you can't...

Yes, you can - and I have, plenty of times. <_<

But yes, that was with the XBOX version. I never tried it with the PC version because I have always entered the code when playing it. :-

If you can't do it on the PC version, then I wonder why they changed it? ;)

THank you all so much!!, you have allowed my gaming experience to go marching forward!!

ok, new problem, i am on malachor v, and i am the floating target droid, i can only find to ships to power up, then i get to the big iron gate andit is locked, how do i get in, i have ran all over the upper levels and lower, and there isnothing left to do, no key that i can find? aaaaahhh i am so close tp beating the game, i am again in need of your infinate wisdom.

ok, new problem, i am on malachor v, and i am the floating target droid, i can only find to ships to power up, then i get to the big iron gate andit is locked, how do i get in, i have ran all over the upper levels and lower, and there isnothing left to do, no key that i can find? aaaaahhh i am so close tp beating the game, i am again in need of your infinate wisdom.

I don't think you need to get through the huge gate - you only need to find and activate four ships, and they're all on your side of the gate