Hottest Actress

x1Predator

I simply meant that you didnt HAVE to put a picture on there. And if you did it didnt HAVE to be hot if that is what you're asking, and im trying not to speak for everyone here :ph34r:  but im sure most of the guys would just appreciate some very hot pictures. Happy now?

I'm never happy. If you wanted people to think they didn't HAVE to post a picture, you would've said something along the lines of "Post hot actresses if you'd like!". They way you posted it, it made it sound like if you didn't post a hot actress, you wouldn't be ridiculed. Which frequently occurs in topics such as these(see Schmarth's posts). These usually turn into spam fests and flame fests. Just look at the Paris photo. Some guys liked her, others didn't. More occurences of this can erupt into conflict, which I assume you don't want.

Monica is super sexy, btw. :ermm:

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

I simply meant that you didnt HAVE to put a picture on there. And if you did it didnt HAVE to be hot if that is what you're asking, and im trying not to speak for everyone here :ph34r:  but im sure most of the guys would just appreciate some very hot pictures. Happy now?

I'm never happy. If you wanted people to think they didn't HAVE to post a picture, you would've said something along the lines of "Post hot actresses if you'd like!". They way you posted it, it made it sound like if you didn't post a hot actress, you wouldn't be ridiculed. Which frequently occurs in topics such as these(see Schmarth's posts). These usually turn into spam fests and flame fests. Just look at the Paris photo. Some guys liked her, others didn't. More occurences of this can erupt into conflict, which I assume you don't want.

Monica is super sexy, btw. :ermm:

Okay dude just calm down and be happy and take some joy in your life. RELAX!

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

Doesn't have to be a flesh and blood actress, does it? :ermm:

jessicarabbit.jpg

Ok..I've wasted enough time, back to the sort-of grind.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Okay dude just calm down and be happy and take some joy in your life. RELAX!

Bah, no need to go hippie on me. I was joking, as you'll see many people do on internet forums. Any other problems with me and my sense of humor can be answered through PM, because I'm sure the regulars here are growing weary of my ravings and rantings.

Anyway,

images645559_Carmen_Electra2a.jpg

I have a sudden urge to get married.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

dunst-mj2.jpg

Yeah, she's not "Hot" per say but she's certainly pretty/cute.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

:">  Quiet that DL. It's getting warm enough as it is.

:lol: .........................oh, wait.............................. (w00t)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

Mandy%20Moore%20sexy%20bikini.JPG

- Everlast

So far it looks like DL has an unsurmountable lead

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Since when is this not considered spam?

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Since now.

- Everlast