Hottest Actress

x1Predator

I believe the winner is:

MonicaBelluci.jpg

Such beautiful collarbones... :huh:

If that's not hot, then i don't know what is. :wub:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Belluci's bosoms are natural

The indian actress - Aishwariya Rai, former Miss World so teh fact that she is hot is law.

Mischa Barton - pretty, bag of bones and horrible posture, her smile makes her look insane. Saw her in a club once.

Eva Longoria... i chose this pic because she has a cheeky smile.

Eva20Longoria20Crystal20Collection.jpg

"Hot" is a relative concept. This topic is flawed.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

"Hot" is a relative concept.  This topic is flawed.

Ye wouldn't be saying that if we had a pic of YOU up here. :D

Not sure if this topic counts as spam though. Hmm.....

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I tend to associate "hot" with like bikinis, swimsuits, "carefully placed hands" nudes, fine legs...

while I tend to connect beautiful to things like face, smile, elegance, posture, etc.

One example is say a wedding where the bride is beautiful but uhh, hard to not really sexy/hot.

Hmm, might try find a Jennifer Hawkins, although I'm not saying she's my outright favourite...

Edit: eh, Google is fine...

missuniverse2004_01.jpg

Love the smile :wub:

Edited by dufflover

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Explain. Unless you mean the obvious hormonal rage present.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

For me to determine a lady is considered hot or not is that I need to get to know them. Have some sort of discourse on many given subjects. For example I consider Gabs, Di, and Darque (even though I don't agree with them on occasion) "hot" even though I never saw a picture of them while I do not consider Jennifer Garner hot because I have never chatted with her.

90% of the girls you guys post have NOTHING special. They're just models. BORING.

Ah, gotta agree with you there.

kirottu said:

For me to determine a lady is considered hot or not is that I need to get to know them.  Have some sort of discourse on many given subjects.  For example I consider Gabs, Di, and Darque (even though I don't agree with them on occasion) "hot" even though I never saw a picture of them while I do not consider Jennifer Garner hot because I have never chatted with her.

Gabs is hot? Since when? ;)

kirottu said:

For me to determine a lady is considered hot or not is that I need to get to know them.  Have some sort of discourse on many given subjects.  For example I consider Gabs, Di, and Darque (even though I don't agree with them on occasion) "hot" even though I never saw a picture of them while I do not consider Jennifer Garner hot because I have never chatted with her.

Gabs is hot? Since when? ;)

They are both equally depressed and cynical, a match made in heaven... or some goth club.

Gabs is hot? Since when? :wacko:

They are both equally depressed and cynical, a match made in heaven... or some goth club.

"My hate for the world is a flowing river of hate-filled hate! Look on my tragedy and weep, for I am of the kindred! Woe, woe, woe be'st me!"