Hottest Actress

x1Predator

Notice that the topic title is "Hottest Actress", and the summary is "Please post pictures...preferably hot." Now, my good sir, are you just inclined to hot pictures, or are you infact enforcing that all pictures must be hot? Hmm?

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Notice that the topic title is "Hottest Actress", and the summary is "Please post pictures...preferably hot." Now, my good sir, are you just inclined to hot pictures, or are you infact enforcing that all pictures must be hot? Hmm?

ummm....ok preferably means that it would be nice if they were hot.

Edited by x1Predator

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

Yes, yes, but the title implies that this is some kind of contest on who is the hottest actress, therefore, only hot pictures can be posted. But the summary says that you would prefer the pictures to be hot, as if you would want the pictures to be hot, but it's not against the rules to pust a very un-hot picture. Your rebuttal?

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Yes, yes, but the title implies that this is some kind of contest on who is the hottest actress, therefore, only hot pictures can be posted. But the summary says that you would prefer the pictures to be hot, as if you would want the pictures to be hot, but it's not against the rules to pust a very un-hot picture. Your rebuttal?

I simply meant that you didnt HAVE to put a picture on there. And if you did it didnt HAVE to be hot if that is what you're asking, and im trying not to speak for everyone here :ph34r: but im sure most of the guys would just appreciate some very hot pictures. Happy now?

If Paris gained like.. 20 pounds, then maybe, just maybe, I'd care for her. Skin and bones is not my style at all.

I don't understand the appeal of Paris Hilton. Theres tons of pron actresses who have languished in obscurity who are way better looking then her.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

If Paris gained like.. 20 pounds, then maybe, just maybe, I'd care for her. Skin and bones is not my style at all.

I don't understand the appeal of Paris Hilton. Theres tons of pron actresses who have languished in obscurity who are way better looking then her.

Dude have you seen her......"tape"? :ermm: