Naughty naughty Microsoft.

That is not the point people.

Microsoft said that Xbox 360 games would all be at 720p and 1080i and now they are backing up from that claim.

It does not matter if people will see the diference or not, they made a statement and backed from it.

Considering Xbox 360 launch game list gets smaller as more and more game gets delayed its not a suprise.

drakron.png

Things change. Get over it. It's not like they waited until after you bought the stupid game (or didn't offer refunds for those who pre ordered it) so give it up.

They did NOTHING wrong.

Nothing.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

If I feel like slaying drgaons I'll do it in real life as well by hunting countries.

If I want to live a PA world, I'll just get someone to start nuking everything.

Dont need that stuff in games.

Hahahaha!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Are there going to be any worthwhile games being released at X Box 360's release?

Launch games are usual weak, the only ones that are worth is the flagship titles of the publisher that also happens to be the console creator (example, Nintendo Zelda and Mario games for its systems).

Six months later is were we see if it have legs to stand since its when actual 3rd party support starts to show up (or not).

Its not a suprise DoA 4 is Xbox 360 lauch title (in japan anyway) since Techno is a big Xbox supporter (and the fact DoA lacks the competition of Nanco fighting games) but if you are getting a console on launch dont get suprised if it turns out to end up like the Dreamcast.

drakron.png

Are there going to be any worthwhile games being released at X Box 360's release?

Launch games are usual weak, the only ones that are worth is the flagship titles of the publisher that also happens to be the console creator (example, Nintendo Zelda and Mario games for its systems).

Six months later is were we see if it have legs to stand since its when actual 3rd party support starts to show up (or not).

Its not a suprise DoA 4 is Xbox 360 lauch title (in japan anyway) since Techno is a big Xbox supporter (and the fact DoA lacks the competition of Nanco fighting games) but if you are getting a console on launch dont get suprised if it turns out to end up like the Dreamcast.

I doubt that will happen MS have a lot more money to throw around than SEGA did.

Enchant Arms has slipped along with 99 nights which pretty much buggers up the JRPG front till the middle of next year.

For a console that is supposed to be easy to work on there sure are a lot of games slipping or not making it out in the correct format.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I doubt that will happen MS have a lot more money to throw around than SEGA did.

SEGA tried to make it for years, they produced technical advanced machines that never made it.

Enchant Arms has slipped along with 99 nights which pretty much buggers up the JRPG front till the middle of next year.

And with Oblivion delayed as well there is nothing on the RPG front that I am remotely interested.

In fact from what I seen Xbox 360 launch games appear to be the usual EA Sports titles that will come out for every single plataform as they always do.

For a console that is supposed to be easy to work on there sure are a lot of games slipping or not making it out in the correct format.

Games get delayed all the time but from recent comments over Oblivion I wonder if the whole "Xbox is so easy to program" is not just a marketing device from MS since the last comments I hear over Oblivion was they were working on Xbox version optimization.

Of course they moved from a PC with a Nvidia card to a Mac with a ATI card ... XBox 360 is the worst console of the "next gen" in terms of backwards compatibility since it have to use a emulator for it (the Revolution also comes with one ... for N64 games).

The Box 360 reminds me of the Dreamcast ... powerful but being beaten by Sony and with HD DVD were the next standart might be Blu-Ray that Sony uses.

drakron.png

Well.. don' you are agree that lviing in a PA world would be more fun in RL? No need for FO then!!

I'm pretty sure he never once said that.

I'm pretty sure Volo was just trying to point out the idiocy in Hades statement.

I'm pretty sure there was nothing idiotic about Hades's comment. Many people prefer to play real sports over the video game versions.

"Who could blame Skynet? He's such a cute, innocent, steel-bolted robot."

-Gauntlet

I find sport games boring.  If I feel like playing in sports I will do so in real life.

So true. But at least they are not as bad as the hunting games. :lol:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester