PS3 or XBOX 360

jedi_master_05

Has anyone here actaully ordered a 360?

I know a couple of people who have. I also know a couple of places that havnt sold their allocation on pre order.

If the pattern holds the 360 will be much more popular in America than in either Europe or Japan. And since I live in the UK this seems to be the case at the moment.

I think Hades said he ordered one. Although I may have missread and he may just intend to get one.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

7 player split-screen *shudders* 360 definitely has the advantage for multiplayer with the whole online thing.

Ah but what Fifa matches we shall have :D

Only if you pay for it. Which I would do if the FFXI subscription was included.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I also don't care about multiplayer, so that removes the major selling point of the 360 for me.

Revolution: Backwards compatible with all nintendo systems. Letting me play the awesome SNES JRPG library, as well as being able to snag the 3 or 4 games for the Gamecube I wanted. Nicest looking of all the new consoles

First I have to clarify: PS3 will be released with seven available wireless controllers allowing loads of multiplayer goodies just like the 360.

Second, I thought Revolution was only bc with Gamecube.

Seven people on one screen...God you want even be able to see what going on because the boxes will be so small.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

The Revolution doesn't look like a bad system at all, but [in my opinion] the controller does. IFor example, I can't picture playing NHL 2007 with that thing.

You wont have to , it has an auxilary port for a more standard controller.

478327[/snapback]

One thing that also is getting me pshyced up for the 360 is the webcam they're coming out with plus i've alos been a fan of XBL and the way it works. I've had a few friends already pre-order their. By the way has anyone heard about the 360 shortages???

It's a marketing ploy.

478327[/snapback]