Beautiful Images

Gabrielle

this is very much raping the thread for my own purpuses but I have to get this online so I can show it around. Its interface design stuff for a game or media app. Im in class right now

updated: now with textures! :wacko:

post-4899-1132238162_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Pleeeease, tell me that's a dolphin.  :'(

It actually is

It's from this series, it was a sort of urban myth for awhile:

You can tell a dolphin from a shark by the orientation of it's tailfin. (is that what it is called?)

Unless you wanna take the more obvious route and check out the huge tooth-infested jaws.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

As Im extremely phobic of sharks I nearly got a heart attack from that picturethats wasnt of one jumping photographed from a safe distance. So if you do it again and I die, Ill sue you from beyond the grave.

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

As Im extremely phobic of sharks I nearly got a heart attack from that picturethats wasnt of one jumping photographed from a safe distance. So if you do it again and I die, Ill sue you from beyond the grave.

I'm disappointed, Kaftan. That's one of sloppiest things you've ever posted, and then you've even edited it.

It was written in a semi-dazed state as I returned home from a grueling workshop. For your sake I shall clearify:

As Im very afraid of sharks, I nearly suffered a heart attack when seeing the picture on the previous page. The one where the shark is charging the camera. So if anyone should post a similar picture again and I suffer a fatal heart attack, I will have no option but to sue you from beyond the pale.

shark.jpg

:-"

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Still alive... but not happy <_<