Beautiful Images

Gabrielle

Yin & Yang. The images of the blast is surreal and beautiful. The aftermath of it is ugly and nasty. The duelity of man. We can create beautiful powerful things that can turn ugly and destructive in a heartbeat. I've seen the after effects of Nagasaki and Hiroshima when they had this on the History Channel.

Solar flares are wonderful to see.

solar.jpg

Wonderful to see from far away. You wouldn't want to get near a solar flare. TOASTY!

Edited by Gabrielle

Impressive...but I believe I can do you folks one better. :)

Case in point.

post-2035-1132102381_thumb.jpg

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

^kyla cole.

Damn right. :)

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

isn't that illegal? shouldn't it have SAMPLE stamped across it?

It didn't come with a EULA :)"

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

isn't that illegal? shouldn't it have SAMPLE stamped across it?

Across her bra, you mean?

:) That'd be a bikini.

And just for that, tadaa!

post-2035-1132103090_thumb.jpg

- Everlast

:)  That'd be a bikini.

One that would require a very small font. Actually, let's not discuss the practicalities of this. It's late, and I'm planning on sleeping tonight. Plus Gabrielle's getting annoyed.

I had a little google for an image of a rainbow, but found nothing that captures one well. Sunsets and sunrises are more spectacular, but rainbows I can just stare at for as long as they last.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Bring on the babes

Bring on the babes

Bring on the babes

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.