You're a N00b

Darkside

I had my testicles handed to me by a bunch of children playing NHL 2006 on XBOX live this weekend. I consider myself to be a fairly competent hockey player ( games only) but I was taught a lesson. I have not been called a **** so many times in two hours ever!!! Then again 6 of the eight matches I played the other player kept their top line out for the entire game. ****.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Hmm. Well, I was playing a tutorial level of some Star Wars game, flying through a canyon behind a guide. I had been having a hard time of it, careening from wall to wall, and near the end of the level the oblivious tutorial guide asked my character if they had read the flight manual. Now, as she asked me this I had just lost all control of my ship; so I yelled out "Cover to cover!!" as my ship corkscrewed into a canyon wall and exploded just ahead of her.

That'd be Star Wars: Starfighter...I played the demo too. And I died. Over, and over, and over again. :huh:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Hmm. Well, I was playing a tutorial level of some Star Wars game, flying through a canyon behind a guide. I had been having a hard time of it, careening from wall to wall, and near the end of the level the oblivious tutorial guide asked my character if they had read the flight manual. Now, as she asked me this I had just lost all control of my ship; so I yelled out "Cover to cover!!" as my ship corkscrewed into a canyon wall and exploded just ahead of her.

That'd be Star Wars: Starfighter...I played the demo too. And I died. Over, and over, and over again. :wub:

Thanks. :thumbsup: I couldn't remember the title.

I just accidentally ran over half my team in Battlefield 2... :">

What? They shouldn't have been bunched up...

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I hate it when people call other people n00bs. If I've ever said, I was joking. I find it funny when people start talking like "stfu noob!" It annoys me most on online games, because you know the person who called you it has absolutly no life, other then that game and their 'clan'.

Well, I was.. 12 or whatever, playing my first RPG ever (Final Fantasy VIII), getting to... Aden? some Boss right at the end of the third disc by just using Guardian Forces and Boost, because I had no idea how Junction worked and I didn't set it to Auto.

On the other hand, I would have beaten the whole game if using GFs in that battle didn't mean I would damage one of my characters, therefore committing effective suicide. I was the KING of Boost.

Hire me for Morse Code? ^_^

Edited by Tigranes

Three stories here. Only one is mine.

Me: I played three hours into a PS1 game on my PS2 before realizing I needed a PS1 memory card to save, and died shortly afterwards. >_<

My boyfriend (the half dragon mindflayer): While fighting the first Hydra in God of War, the circle button appeared over the bosses head. Most people would hit circle to initiate the finishing move, but not him. He attacked the circle relentlessly in an attempt to make it "stop healing the boss".

But the winner is...

My best friend: In a game of Halo, there were five other people on his team. He acidenatally stuck a plasma to one. While trying to get away before they realized it was him, he hijacked a wraith and ran over the driver. It was also his teammate. Embaressed, he hit the thrust, but he was on a hill and couldn't see the other side. Two more teammates became roadkill. This has all happened in about four seconds, so no one had respawned yet. Pissed, he fires a random mortar across the battlefield. Without being able to see, let alone aim, he managed to hit and kill his last teammate. Needless to say, he was booted.

sig2.gif

But the winner is...

My best friend:  In a game of Halo, there were five other people on his team.  He acidenatally stuck a plasma to one.  While trying to get away before they realized it was him, he hijacked a wraith and ran over the driver.  It was also his teammate.  Embaressed, he hit the thrust, but he was on a hill and couldn't see the other side.  Two more teammates became roadkill.  This has all happened in about four seconds, so no one had respawned yet.  Pissed, he fires a random mortar across the battlefield.  Without being able to see, let alone aim, he managed to hit and kill his last teammate.  Needless to say, he was booted.

>_<:lol::lol: I bet the opposing team was sad to see him go!

When I was just a beginner playing Warcraft 3 on battle.net, I was playing a 2 vs 2 game as the undead. I wasn't quite "up to speed" with the gameplay, and I hadn't even built an army while everyone else was advancing. I also made the mistake of building a lot of weaker units instead of stronger ones, since I was also slow at gathering resources. A little further in, my small pathetic army gets attacked and pretty much wiped out by an opponent. With me out of the way, both my opponents decided to attack my teammate at once. Needless to say, he didn't stand a chance. And to make matters worse, in my panic, I completely lost track of him while I struggled to rebuild my forces. I then sent what little army I had mustered to assist him only after most of his forces and buildings had been wiped out, and my reinforcements were pretty much demolished in five seconds as well.

Needless to say, he wasn't very happy with me. :p

Who, their first time playing it, didn't get killed by that first Goomba in Super Mario Bros?

I thought I could punch it... >_< ...a slow moving mushroom walked into me and I died...I don't know how or why but I died.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Well, I was.. 12 or whatever, playing my first RPG ever (Final Fantasy VIII), getting to... Aden? some Boss right at the end of the third disc by just using Guardian Forces and Boost, because I had no idea how Junction worked and I didn't set it to Auto.

On the other hand, I would have beaten the whole game if using GFs in that battle didn't mean I would damage one of my characters, therefore committing effective suicide. I was the KING of Boost.

Hire me for Morse Code? ^_^

Oh that reminds me of one. Not sure if it applies or not but anyway. I junctioned my favourite characters to the gills with multiple guardian forces (including Eden and Bahumet) romped through the final section. Got to the final boss and it randomly selected the characters that had nothing junctioned at all, needless to say they didnt last long. :">

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Three stories here.  Only one is mine.

Me:  I played three hours into a PS1 game on my PS2 before realizing I needed a PS1 memory card to save, and died shortly afterwards. :-

I have done this before.

My boyfriend (the half dragon mindflayer):  While fighting the first Hydra in God of War, the circle button appeared over the bosses head.  Most people would hit circle to initiate the finishing move, but not him.  He attacked the circle relentlessly in an attempt to make it "stop healing the boss".

Why do you continue to date this person?

My best friend:  In a game of Halo, there were five other people on his team.  He acidenatally stuck a plasma to one.  While trying to get away before they realized it was him, he hijacked a wraith and ran over the driver.  It was also his teammate.  Embaressed, he hit the thrust, but he was on a hill and couldn't see the other side.  Two more teammates became roadkill.  This has all happened in about four seconds, so no one had respawned yet.  Pissed, he fires a random mortar across the battlefield.  Without being able to see, let alone aim, he managed to hit and kill his last teammate.  Needless to say, he was booted.

Hilarious. :)

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Why do you continue to date this person?

He's funny, sweet, and (believe it or not) very intelligent. He just sucks at everything except Soul Calibur and Champions of Norath. Though I must say, give him a rocket launcher on Halo and no one is safe. Of course, that includes his teammates. :ermm:

sig2.gif