KotOR3 CONFIRMED!!!

http://pc.ign.com/articles/666/666403p1.html

But while Obsidian is hard at work trying to finish up Neverwinter Nights 2 for a summer release, they're also hard at work on another unannounced project. All we have at the moment is speculation based off of some concept art of dwarves resembling those popularized by Snow White but we do know is that this new game will use Unreal Engine 3. Urquhart also mentioned their desire to do a Knights of the Old Republic 3 should LucasArts desire it in the future. I'd be surprised if they didn't.

:-ZOMG! KotOR3 CONFIRMED USING THE NEW ELECTRON ENGINE! :rolleyes:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

It's not confirmed. It just says they want to do it and there's already a topic about this.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I hate it when people do this and say its confirmed but it only turns out to be a dev mentioning something about a possible K3.

I know this subject will only get locked down. :-

Edited by Bastilla_Skywalker

Next time, read things more carefully.

Sometimes things like this hint at the future, so there is hope. We can only hope LA in there *infinite* wisdom decide on a KOTOR3.

Oh, and to those of you posting fake links... I am very amused. Veeeeeeeeeery amused.

Can you tell I'm being sarcastic?