Brian D. Lawson interview about NWN 2 and stuff

kirottu

Im going to quote my good friend Adrian here with the wisdom he spurted forth one day:

"Just because god looks like a pancake it doesnt mean you have to eat him"

and this post isnt spam.

Why does God look like a pancake if God doesn't want everyone to eat God? Is God trying to trick creation? Why? God is omnescient and omnipotent and omnipresent, playing tricks on those less capable is regarded as bad taste for us ... is it okay for God?

It's your imagination playing tricks on you since there is no such thing as the divine.

Ah, the comedy. The man of the hour himself! I say that without any sarcasm. If reading the interview is informative, then having the chance to speak with the subject of the interview is even better.

I hope you keep your word and write more later. :Eldar's raised eyebrow with the hint of a smile icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Man, I just happened to stumble across this thread from a Google search.  How funny is that?

Anyway, I find some of the arguments made in here rather interesting.  It's late, I'm tired...I'll write more later.

See ya!  <_<

I am a little curious as to what you were googling. Did you google your own name?

Are you a vain man Mr. Lawson? :(

Man, I just happened to stumble across this thread from a Google search.  How funny is that?

Anyway, I find some of the arguments made in here rather interesting.  It's late, I'm tired...I'll write more later.

See ya!  <_<

I am a little curious as to what you were googling. Did you google your own name?

Are you a vain man Mr. Lawson? :luck:

No, I wasn't googling my own name. However, since you mention...I will admit that of course I've tried it before. Have you? I'm sure most people have... It can be quite entertaining to see what comes up when doing a search for yourself. :D

Anyway, I always try to keep my promises...so when I say that I'll write more later, I fully intend to write more later.

In fact I prefer posting over here versus the Bioware forums for several reasons:

a) They're our (as in Obsidian's) forums

b) They seem to be quite a bit faster and more responsive

c) I like being able to change my avater...it's fun

d) It's a bit grittier over here, which I believe leads to more meaningful (and entertaining) conversations

What I found amusing in this thread are Volourn's posts regarding the rewrite of the graphics engine. I'm not sure we've (he and I) have ever directly exchanged comments regarding the subject, since Josh usually beats me to it. :(

See ya!  <_<

Are you a vain man Mr. Lawson? :-

No, I wasn't googling my own name. However, since you mention...I will admit that of course I've tried it before. Have you? I'm sure most people have... It can be quite entertaining to see what comes up when doing a search for yourself. :D

Anyway, I always try to keep my promises...so when I say that I'll write more later, I fully intend to write more later.

In fact I prefer posting over here versus the Bioware forums for several reasons:

a) They're our (as in Obsidian's) forums

b) They seem to be quite a bit faster and more responsive

c) I like being able to change my avater...it's fun

d) It's a bit grittier over here, which I believe leads to more meaningful (and entertaining) conversations

What I found amusing in this thread are Volourn's posts regarding the rewrite of the graphics engine. I'm not sure we've (he and I) have ever directly exchanged comments regarding the subject, since Josh usually beats me to it. :huh:

Their forums are way too slow for my liking. All of those graphics on it is unecessary which creates the slow down.

C,D are other good reasons to hang over here. :)

I had never looked for my name online before. When I did a search just now, the results showed for some fellows Church of Scientology report. Weird.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I have my own name as a domain, so I don't need to google my name ... :o"

Your ego is only as small as your imagination. :Eldar's mischievous grin icon:

Obsidian Plays