• HK-47
    • IG-88
    • R2-D2
    • R4-P17
    • T3-M4
    • Remote

Guest The Architect
LOLZ. Who chose C3P0?

Why do you find that funny? C3-PO was alright. Besides, he's from the OT. You just can't beat the originals. For example:

Yoda>Vandar

Luke>Revan

Death Star>Star Forge

Millennium Falcon>Ebon Hawk

Vader>Malak

R2-D2>T3-M4

Plot twist in ESB>Lame plot twist in K1

Story in OT>Story in K1

Capish?

HK-47 was original though. So in my book, he ties with C3-PO, because he was just as awesome as well. Both droids are :cool:

Definitely R2-D2.

C3-PO : Second to R2-D2.

HK-47 : I never understood whats so funny about that one.

T3-M4 : Thats just R2-D2 with a different chassis.

Remote : Duh. Annoying voice.

G0-T0 : I would put him on a nice Asterioid and leave him there. And feel sorry for whoever ends up picking him up. But maybe if I find a very good Asterioid for that purpose it will never happen and G0-T0 will just drift for millions of years until the whole thing is eaten by the galaxis' central black hole.

IG88 / R4-P17 : Whats that ? Can't remember those.

Yoda>Vandar

Luke>Revan

Death Star>Star Forge

Millennium Falcon>Ebon Hawk

Vader>Malak

R2-D2>T3-M4

Plot twist in ESB>Lame plot twist in K1

Story in OT>Story in K1

Yoda > Vandar : Without doubt.

Luke > Revan : Obviously, as Revan is just some very foggy personality, we don't even know for sure about the gender.

Death Star > Star Forge : No, I can't see that. Both are pretty cool.

Millennium Falcon > Ebon Hawk : Ebon Hawk is MUCH more stylish.

Vader > Marlak : Some thousand times. Marlak has no personality whatsoever, he's just some villain.

R2-D2 > T3-M4 : Just because R2-D2 is the original. Otherwise T3-M4 is exactly the same thing with different looks.

Plot twist in ESB>Lame plot twist in K1 : Not at all. The plot twist of K1 was as good as "I am your father, Luke"

Story in OT>Story in K1 : Well, agreed. The story of a computer game must fit into different requirements than that of a movie. Try doing a romance triangle like Leia - Han - Luke in a computer game...

1st - HK-47

2nd - R2-D2

3rd - T3-M4

7th - C-3PO

8th - G0-T0

The others I don't really care about, so won't bother ranking

them.

HK Rules... "Shall I kill him for you, master" :)

C-3PO - just plain annoying, he never stopped spouting garbage,

even after someone had shot him.

G0-T0 - Don't get me started. :p:bat::bat:

laterz...

Guest The Architect
Death Star > Star Forge : No, I can't see that. Both are pretty cool.

There would be no Star Forge without the Death Star. Yes, they are different, but the whole 'super weapon for the bad guy' concept was what was stolen from the OT.

Millennium Falcon > Ebon Hawk : Ebon Hawk is MUCH more stylish.

The Ebon Hawk is a rip off of the Millennium Falcon. The exterior design, having the name of a bird in the ships name, 'the fast ship', bah! There would be no Ebon Hawk without the Millennium Falcon.

Plot twist in ESB>Lame plot twist in K1 : Not at all. The plot twist of K1 was as good as "I am your father, Luke"

No it wasn't. Sorry, but IMO, people should have been able to figure out the lame ass obvious plot twist in K1. It has nothing on the twist in TESB. You've lost influence with me, saying such a erroneous, deplorable thing like that. <_<

Story in OT>Story in K1 : Well, agreed. The story of a computer game must fit into different requirements than that of a movie. Try doing a romance triangle like Leia - Han - Luke in a computer game...

People who say that K1 is better than the OT should burn, since they plagiarized so many things from the OT. :devil:

But I disagree. In a CRPG, with 40 hours plus of gameplay, the writers of a video game could easily do a Leia/Han/Luke romance triangle. You only have a few hours or so with a movie. With a game, it's different.

You can fit even more dialogue and plot into a game than what you can in a movie. Put it this way, do you seriously think they could make a movie out of K1, covering every little detail, including side-quests and conversations? I don't think so.

Although this is probably not what you mean. Still, I don't see why you can't have a Leia/Han/Luke romance triangle in a video game. Anyway, the OT>everything else in Star Wars. That is just simply not debatable.

Anyone who claims otherwise is a complete idiot.

Edited by The Architect

You know, I hate Vrook because of this.

From Shem, thanks!

post-19106-1165392523_thumb.jpg

Edited by CSI: Nihilus

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

The Architect makes a good point. The KOTOR series wouldn't have started, without the OT for influence and inspiration. The plot twist though is easy to spot through your second playthrough, if you listen to clues (From Vrook a lot) from the Jedi Masters.

Actually, when you KNOW what will come, then you get a ton of clues from EVERYBODY in the game.

I was totally OUCH in my second walkthrough because I noticed so many hints towards the story twitch.... :D

Least liked droid so far - still G0T0. Which was mentioned some time go. Breaking him down into spare parts and selling them to the salvagers on Dantooine might add some credits to character's inventory.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Least liked droid so far - still G0T0. Which was mentioned some time go. Breaking him down into spare parts and selling them to the salvagers on Dantooine might add some credits to character's inventory.

Or using them to upgrade T3 and HK. HK with G0-T0's stealth abilities would be cool.

And T3 with the confuse droid ability would also be cool. :cool:

Laterz...

That's true. Hardly thought of using him until much later after a few times. Quite effective with surveillance and scouting, but imagining droid as an interrogator would be last for me.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

HK - 47 gets my vote, he is a machine that loves what he does and to hell with the rest.

He can spit out a statment that to the rest of the world is just... wrong but mean what he said. This all gives him personality that sets him apart. Few others have gone there.

As for this tread, it seems to have taken a side track. First, what does OT stand for? And the last time I checked the creaters of video games needed to work on their story telling ablilities. Compairing video game stories to the movies is a little off balanced right now. Pixel for pixel the fine tuning of the movies and what you see is like a laser point to the dull presentation of games. This hinders any story. So you find they use clear ideas to get the message thru. They stick to what is clear as they can get, because if it gets complicated they will lose you in the dull presentation.