• C3-PO
    • GO-TO
    • HK-47
    • IG-88
    • R2-D2
    • R4-P17
    • T3-M4
    • Remote

he helps get rid of...unwanted visitors. like in ''a surprise visit'' from relatives you couldn't care less about. that or getting rid of pests.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

• 2 weeks later...

I love IG-88! :blink: He looks so psychopathic, and what ive read about him-he makes HK-47 look like Jolee!

I like G0-T0 second, then HK and T3.

Who likes the remote? It doesnt speak or anything (i know IG-88 doesnt speak either-but WOW!-)all it makes me think of is 'remote'-and that doesnt seem to stand out as favourite droid.

Who is IG-88?

He's my avatar. He's in Episode 5 as the ugly assasin droid on Darth Vader's ship.

Appaerently he was created, killed his creators two seconds after activation, then put his insanity into four identical drods. Boba Fett's killed three of them, but not the Bounty Hunter one which is the cool one. They are descendants of the MagnaGuards (IG-102, IG-88)

• 11 months later...

Either T3-M4 or HK-47. Don't really mind C-3PO as a translation droid, except that what tends to come along besides translating a message is additional blabbering about questions that SW characters like Han Solo and Leia would interpret as being a bit irritating. And to which R2 would also respond by feigning ignorance in general.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Remote concept was likely underdeveloped. Droid looked more like a small version of Death Star. They could have used more specific way of doing concept and given droid more involvement in story. Its part in story was almost only reserved for unlocking sequences for mass shadow generator towards end game. Between G0T0 and remote, obvious difference was size and weaponry.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

HK............................duh!!

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

Hard to forget his character in first game for Tatooine's main quest. Especially with Sand people negotiations and translations.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

And the time with the bloke in the middle of the dune sea... I found that having HK and Bastila in the group had the funniest effect there...

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

Krayt dragon quest and detonating traps and mines around it was quite neat. Probably would not have thought of it if Bioware had included another creature in place of krayt dragon. Liked second game for T3's role in becoming something like a records archive droid and for relaying happenings to Exile.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

T3 is likeable in the second game. In the first he wasnt talkative at all and that annoyed me. Even Zaalbar was more interesting.

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.