Who is the best Sith Lord of the KOTOR Universe?

Who is the best Sith Lord of the KOTOR Universe (so far...)  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best Sith Lord of the KOTOR Universe (so far...)

• Darth Revan
    • Darth Malak
    • Darth Traya/Kreia
    • Darth Sion
    • Darth Nihilus

Did I hear Bastila :wub: being mentioned? She would have been a hot Sith Lord.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I have to say that Nihilus is the most impressive Sith Lord if you look at track record. Yes, perhaps some of the other sith lords may have been capable of destruction at the level of Nihilus but did they... by themselves without any warships (i.e. Revan and Malak). Sion was just brutal but not a destroyer on a planetary level. Traya may well have been capable of it by way of the force she wielded but she had what I would call 'some internal issues' to deal with that prevented her from such acts of masacre.

That is my two bits any way. Maybe they will have the dark sith lord 'Master Baiter' in the next game. Now that is one that scares me.

"Systems failing, Master"

Edited by action250

Well, out of the choices above for the Sith Lords, mine would be Revan (assuming he/she goes DS, which for me Revan would) because of his/her tactical genius. Nihilus had the most potential with his cool looks, but he had no intelligence at all, and crafty Sith Lords are way better than stupid ones that just live in order to feed. Traya was crafty, but she was also pretty annoying with her rants. Sion is just a corpse, and fighting him is too easy, and unlike Nihilus, he has no excuse to suck. Malak is the worst one of them all, though, since he has no tactics or cunning at all. My personal favorite Sith Lord would have been a DS Sith Assassin male Exile, who would be deceptive, cunning, have deadly accuracy with his double-bladed red lightsaber :p , and have DS Handmaiden :wub: to fight beside him.

Let's look at each one...

Darth Revan - Great tactical leadership. Turned legions of people to the dark side. Began the Jedi Civil War. Was stabbed in the back by his apprentice. Became Jedi Knight Revan again and fell in love with Bastila, which nets him several brownie points.

Darth Malak - Unleashes great vengeance and furious anger. Destroyed the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine. However, he's a wuss because he couldn't face Revan like a man. First, launches surprise attack. Then sends the entire Star Forge at Revan, before finally facing him in final combat. Even then, surrounded himself with dead Jedi to feed off to try and outlast Revan. Despite all that, couldn't avoid his untimely end.

Darth Traya - The great manipulator. Used the exile to draw the last remaining Jedi Masters to one place and promptly killed them all. Tried to kill the force.

Darth Sion - The guy was a walking zombie. Unfortunately, he went all emo there at the end with the help of the exile, and fell apart.

Darth Nihilus - The guy nearly destroyed the Jedi Order in one fell swoop from the shadows. Thinks he's too good for subtitles. Unfortunately, 20 seconds of face time detracts from his value. Shoot, Admiral Ozzel got more face time in Empire Strikes Back, though he was gagging for over half of it.

Considering that Revan was the only Sith Lord who is still living at the time, I guess it would be fair to say that he was the best Sith Lord.

Who says he is still alive?

I do.

Childish argument :p

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Of course Revan is alive. It wouldn't be Kotor without Revan.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

1. Please, no "I lov u, Bastilla" here too, this is not the topic for that, and it has nothing to do with Sith Lords

2. I think that Revan lives (they have to think about a possible Kotor3, no?)

3. Nihilus for the win... Revan isn't even a Sith Lord, being all goodiee for alot of Kotor1 players and being portraited in Kotor2 as "Savior of the Galaxy"

Nihilus: Powerful but a slave to that power. He(It?) had no control over it which was his ultimate undoing.

Sion: Sion was also powerful but he had no purpose to that power. No direction or motivation other than wanting to be the favorite pupil. I mean you could TALK him into destroying himself.

Malak: Ruthless and malicious but also lacking a true understanding of the power he wielded. He didn't understand that true power comes within, not from limitless fleets and ultimate destruction.

Kriea: I still don't understand her. Death of the force, wounds and echoes...there is no doubt that she was manipulative and shrouded in mystery, which makes it hard to get a true measure of her real power.

Revan: The prodigal knight, the heart of the Force. A great leader and strategist. Revan was willing to make sacrifices to acheive the greater goal and was willing to sacriface him/herself to acheive...well whatever goals he/she had in mind. Good or Evil, Revan mastered him/herself and mastered those around him/her both through compassion and an iron fist. People died willingly for Revan and sweared loyalty till the end. Revan knew that true loyalty was not inspired by only fear but through a combination of action, leadership, honor, compassion, fear and loyalty to the men he/she commanded.

I better stop before I go all lovey dovey on Revan.

I love Revan and all, but i had to give my vote to Darth Nihilus, for these reasons..

1) his name resembles my company 'Nehe' in Nehehunters

2) i think he is unique and unlike any other sith lord

3) according to Atton his apprentice sleeps with Vibroblades

I find all the dialogues in game saying that revan sacrified himself/herself for the greater good to be bs... come on she so wanted to protect the galaxy and ended up destroying it almost completly. you don,t get better darkside corruption than that.

That's probably because you told the game Revan was an LS and that he only commited the depraved acts that he did to prepare the Republic.

• 3 weeks later...