Who is the best Sith Lord of the KOTOR Universe?

Who is the best Sith Lord of the KOTOR Universe (so far...)  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best Sith Lord of the KOTOR Universe (so far...)

• Darth Revan
    • Darth Malak
    • Darth Traya/Kreia
    • Darth Sion
    • Darth Nihilus

Most polls I found on the Sith Lords - in the search engine of the forums - compared the Sith Lords of the games, with Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, or perhaps Exar Kun (and a bunch of others who get mentions in the game maybe). I think that doing this takes away from how great the Sith Lords of the two games actually are, in their own rights. Let's face it, they were all cool in their own way.

So this poll asks the question, who was/is the best Sith Lord of the KOTOR games?

The tactical genius of Darth Revan?

The merciless streak of Darth Malak?

The behind the scenes, secretive tactics of Darth Traya?

The ever living, yet ever dead Darth Sion?

The practically mindless, yet supposedly most powerful of them all, Darth Nihilus?

Edited by KOTORFanactic

And I mean, just look at all of the fans he has too!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The tactical genius of Darth Revan?

The merciless streak of Darth Malak?

The behind the scenes, secretive tactics of Darth Traya?

The ever living, yet ever dead Darth Sion?

The practically mindless, yet supposedly most powerful of them all, Darth Nihilus?

Why did I imagine that being read in an arena announcer voice? I've been playing too much Deadlocked, haven't I? :">

sig2.gif

to all TRUE Kotor fans Darth Revan (you) would e ultimate villian of the while Kotor time. only he/she was flawed by accident when the traitor Malak didn't have the guts to face Darth Revan in the true ways. Of course Darth Revan would've beaten Malak by a far if he'/she had a fair go, but of course Darth Malak had to poke a stick in his masters back and stab him/her with a knife. of course Darth Revan gets his revenge/payback in the decsion of the player.

Edited by Bastilla_Skywalker

Nihilus, and Revan were both close choices for me. Sion is just a crappy apprentice and Traya sucks altogether. Malak would be a good Sith Lord, but he is as dumb as rocks. Basically, because Revan is "me" I went with him. Nihilus was cool, but only held a breif apperance in which he died in about four strokes of a lightsaber.

-Also, shouldn't the Exile be an option? If you go DS, he takes command of Trayus Acadamy and becomes the new Sith Lord.

The number one former Jedi known as Revan. :)

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Darth Nihilus, jus too bad that crazy bastard couldn't talk. Maybe that keot all the cliche ridden evil chants out of the game because for some reason when he was threatening Visas I doubt that the dialogue was amazing.

"I AM THE DARKNESS IN WHICH ALL END WOMAN!!"

is replaced

WHHHHHHOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHH SOUND / Michael Myers breathing

Kreia reminds me more of Senator Palpatine/Sidious...where the evil is more a subtle and manipulative thing...and I find such evil to be more....evil.

Thus, I vote Kreia. Even tho I didn't like to use her to play with in the game all that much.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts