Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging

Strength of the preferences %

67 50 75 11

distinctively expressed introvert

moderately expressed intuitive personality

distinctively expressed thinking personality

slightly expressed judging personality

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

I don't even need to take it since I already know what I am. ISTJ I took the test for work once.

Took it any way.

Your Type is

ISTJ

Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging

89 50 88 72

Even though it doesn't show on here, but I'm very quiet and to myself in real life. I'm a very judgemental person as well.

Edited by Gabrielle

33 38 12 11

You are:

* moderately expressed introvert

* moderately expressed intuitive personality

* slightly expressed thinking personality

* slightly expressed judging personality

Spreading beauty with my katana.

Your Type is

ENTP

Extroverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving

1 75 1 22

You are:

slightly expressed extrovert

distinctively expressed intuitive personality

slightly expressed thinking personality

slightly expressed perceiving personality

This is different then what I got the last time, and agrees with my sensibilities more.

Basically we're all Gods walking around with the rest of you

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Further down the page with your score is a 'Risk Attitudes Profiler'. Hit that one and post your likely hood of taking risks.

Mine...

Your Risk Attitude Index 76%

Meaning 'Moderately High'.

PSYCHOLOGICAL PORTRAIT

Your need for the excitement of risk is an inexhaustible source of energy during a greater part of your life. This energy sometimes drives you to endeavors which may endanger your fortune and even your life. You are always obsessed by your idea and persist in advocating and spreading it no matter how it is accepted by society around you. Developing and putting into effect this idea produces in you a pleasurable state of mind and gives you a reason for living.

Nice! :shifty:

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

In that case :

You are:

moderately expressed thinking personality

slightly expressed judging personality

Your Type is

ENTJ

Extroverted Intuitive Thinking Judging

1 75 38 11

My risk test came out to be the same as tarna

76% - Moderately high risk taker

Edited by Akhan225

I am apparently INTP.

Introverted 44

Intuitive 50

Thinking 1

Percieving 22

What's amazing is how well the summary nails me.

NTPs are pensive, analytical folks. They may venture so deeply into thought as to seem detached, and often actually are oblivious to the world around them.

Precise about their descriptions, INTPs will often correct others (or be sorely tempted to) if the shade of meaning is a bit off. While annoying to the less concise, this fine discrimination ability gives INTPs so inclined a natural advantage as, for example, grammarians and linguists.

INTPs are relatively easy-going and amenable to most anything until their principles are violated, about which they may become outspoken and inflexible. They prefer to return, however, to a reserved albeit benign ambiance, not wishing to make spectacles of themselves.

A major concern for INTPs is the haunting sense of impending failure. They spend considerable time second-guessing themselves. The open-endedness (from Perceiving) conjoined with the need for competence (NT) is expressed in a sense that one's conclusion may well be met by an equally plausible alternative solution, and that, after all, one may very well have overlooked some critical bit of data. An INTP arguing a point may very well be trying to convince himself as much as his opposition. In this way INTPs are markedly different from INTJs, who are much more confident in their competence and willing to act on their convictions.

Mathematics is a system where many INTPs love to play, similarly languages, computer systems--potentially any complex system. INTPs thrive on systems. Understanding, exploring, mastering, and manipulating systems can overtake the INTP's conscious thought. This fascination for logical wholes and their inner workings is often expressed in a detachment from the environment, a concentration where time is forgotten and extraneous stimuli are held at bay. Accomplishing a task or goal with this knowledge is secondary.

INTPs and Logic -- One of the tipoffs that a person is an INTP is her obsession with logical correctness. Errors are not often due to poor logic -- apparent faux pas in reasoning are usually a result of overlooking details or of incorrect context.

The only part I can say doesn't really fit me, is when someone violates my principles rather than getting upset I tend to try and understand the other person's principles.

Your Type is

ENFJ

Extroverted Intuitive Feeling Judging

33 75 25 33

ENFJ type description by D.Keirsey

ENFJ type description by J. Butt

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

moderately expressed extrovert

moderately expressed feeling personality

moderately expressed judging personality

I guess I can live with it. I am rather an extrovert in real life, so that part is true.

Edited by Eldar

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Your Type is

ENFJ

Extroverted Intuitive Feeling Judging

12 25 25 66

You are:

moderately expressed intuitive personality

moderately expressed feeling personality

distinctively expressed judging personality

Not bad at all, concidering I answered loosly on several questions.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

hmm I got a distinct different score from when I last took it .. that's funny.. :devil:

(hmm it's actually very close to who I am! :ph34r: )

Your Type is

ENFP

Extroverted - 1

Intuitive - 62

Feeling - 62

Perceiving - 22

You are:

distinctively expressed feeling personality

slightly expressed perceiving personality

General: ENFPs are both "idea"-people and "people"-people, who see everyone and everything as part of an often bizarre cosmic whole. They want to both help (at least, their own definition of "help") and be liked and admired by other people, on bo th an individual and a humanitarian level. They are interested in new ideas on principle, but ultimately discard most of them for one reason or another.

So very very true:

ENFPs hate bureaucracy, both in principle and in practice; they will always make a point of launching one of their crusades against some aspect of it.

Fortune favors the bald.

I'm trying to decide which one of my personalities should take this test.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'm trying to decide which one of my personalities should take this test.

Do the one that's a flight attendant.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Har har. It's a stuert not flight attendant, you tease.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Your Type is:

ENFP

Extroverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving

67 38 50 11

You are:

* distinctively expressed extrovert

* moderately expressed intuitive personality

* moderately expressed feeling personality

* slightly expressed perceiving personality

Your Type is

ISTJ

Introverted 78

Sensing 12

Thinking 88

Judging 78

You are:

* very expressed introvert

* slightly expressed sensing personality

* very expressed thinking personality

* very expressed judging personality

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Your Type is

ISTJ

Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging

89 1 88 67

You are:

very expressed introvert

slightly expressed sensing personality

very expressed thinking personality

distinctively expressed judging personality

Hmmm...

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

Your Type is

INTJ

78 100 50 44

# very expressed introvert

# very expressed intuitive personality

# moderately expressed thinking personality

# moderately expressed judging personality

Your Risk Attitude Index 76%

# Primary Type(s) Inspired 45%

# Secondary Type(s) Adventurer 32%

The Portrait of the Mastermind Rational (iNTj)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I think Myers-Briggs tests and personality type tests in general is the Phrenology of our times. We know its gone over the line when people are taking it seriously enough to force employees and similar to take them

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I think Myers-Briggs tests and personality type tests in general is the Phrenology of our times. We know its gone over the line when people are taking it seriously enough to force employees and similar to take them

I expect that kind of rhetoric from someone with your sloping brow and massive overbite

Your Type is

INTP

Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving

78 69 75 67

You are:

very expressed introvert

distinctively expressed thinking personality

distinctively expressed perceiving personality

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

della_phys_beak_JPG.jpg

Myers-Briggs can go stuff themselves, I say the ket to unlocking the mysteries of the human personality lies in the most respectable of all Sciences; Physiognomy!

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "