"the end of all things"

Hmmm... hmmm... hmmm... Well, we have no shortage of floating heads, scepter-wielding shoguns, or purple-glowy ghosts already...

How about Malachor, the great Sith Lord who discovered Malachor V on the very edge of Sith Space, discovering the dark secret that Marka Ragnos would learn of and attempt to save the Sith from... (Just a fanfic I almost wrote once, kinda cool if you really think hard on it).

Really, I don't want any old Sith Lords. Maybe Sadow fled back to the Sith Empire after Nadd left him, knowing that such a great time had passed and that his disgrace was now all but forgotten... He could have set up a restructured order, instructing them to wait for a beacon to sound, showing them where their greatest threat would emerge from. But, that sounds a lot like Jedi Academy, so I'll pass, thanks...

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

Don't know. I used to have a post detailing how an army of Sith blooded people led by an army of Nihili would not only be possible, but really kinda cool.

However, if we say something, then the Devs can't use it legally, so I'll keep my mouth shut about what I think would be totally awesome.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

So far, most of the Sith Lords that have been thought of are relatively familiar. What about those that have not been mentioned in the two games but which are blood-related to a few of the Sith Lords in K1?

Any ideas?

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I'm not sure what you mean... It couldn't be Revan's or Malak's (or Exar's or Ulic's) relatives, since they don't have any remaining alive by the time of Kotor (or that they have ever met)...

I'm up for a new sith lord, or just an army of evil bad-dudes that are evenly powerful and dangerous. But, I really don't care, so long as the story gets some closure.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Whew.  It's been a while since I've been here, but something was bothering me.  At the endgame when Kreia talks about Revan fighting the true Sith empire she mentioned things like that he would not need technology like the Ebon Hawk, that the Sith were a belief, and that this war would take place at the end of all things.  This leads me to believe that this war is not the usual Star Wars kind, but sort of a metaphysical, philosophical war, or at least one that is fought more with the Force than lightsabers.  It sounds like it will affect the Force itself instead of just the Republic.  If so, I can appreciate how big of a job the developers will have on their hands if they decide to make KOTOR 3.  It would be a difficult idea to put in a game.  Was anyone else thinking about those Kreia quotes?  Sorry if this topic has been discussed before.

in kotor 1 on Korriban Master Uther's apprentance mentions the supper sith if you follow the correct line of dialoge.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

The 'Super Sith?' Like the Sith version of the Chosen one? Dear google! (I hope I didn't break any copywright laws with that...) I hope not!

I'll not go back to the whole discussion on 'is Vader the Sith'ari?' Instead, I'll walk away, and get back on topic... Or was I already on topic? Hmmm...

Geekified Star Wars Geek