Jade Empire sequel confirmed

kumquatq3

Are things on general more expensive in North Bay then the rest of Ontario?

And no, it's not obvious. What is obvious is that your store is an exception, not the norm.

But hey, it supports your argument, so why not?

Face it bub, you bluffed, we called it, and you made a fool out of yourself.

Game over!

r00fles!

Edited by alanschu

"Are things on general more expensive in North Bay then the rest of Ontario?"

Perhaps. I don't travel much oustide of visiting family in a small town that doesn't have stores that sell new games. R00fles!

"But hey, it supports your argument, so why not?"

Game over.

P.S. Bluffing would imply that I knew how much the game may have cost in other parts of Kanada which I did not and neither cna you prove I did.

D0uble R00fles!

LOLOLOLLIPOP

Game over Part 2.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"Why doesn't the internet count?

Because it disproves you?"

No, it doens't count; because it's full of people like us who think somehow that the world evolves around us when it most assuredly doesn't. Most people at this time don't buy games - espicially relative;y new ones - over the 'net. This is a fact, and until the time that fact changes (and it will to my ssdness) that's just the way it is.

"Ah, but how often are Internet prices different from store prices? Especially from large stores such as Future Shop, Best Buy, etc?"

I don't shop there; but the EB prices differ for sure. Heck, if I had ordered from EB Online when JE first came out, I'd have gotten in for $30 Amerikan ($50ish Kanadian) as opposed to the $60 or so I actually did pay for it.

Game over.

Edited by Volourn

Stop being a ass, Jade Empire is now a "classic" budget title in PAL region and that page referes to that ... there are pages for the regular and limited Jade Empire.

You entire idiotic point is what?

That some stores sell it at full price ... guess what?

I seen 2 years old games being sold at their release date price, some shops simply do not lower their prices.

I knew were to look since I seen Jade Empire as a "Classic" when I was looking for "Lost in Blue".

The fact Amazon.com (North America) is selling it less that 20$US pretty much reflects the major retailers selling price, EB games is selling it as a similar price and Target at $29.99.

All easy to verify information.

Oh and Amazon.uk sells more that just UK, they pretty much sell for all of the european union.

Again.

Game Over.

drakron.png

Let me guess.. None of the 'shops' Volourn talks about have any internet webpages to support his claim that they are $40-50, huh? Gee, I wonder why.

The guy is a liar. It has been proved before and it will be proved again. No need to argue about it.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Well we seem to have forgotten that we should discuss the topic and not the person. As of late there has been much too much personal material. I am going to close this now and if such behaviour continues I guess I will have to actually do some work :?

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: