teh Smallville thread

Kor Qel Droma

Clark finally tells Lana and propopes to her, in the Fortress of Solitude no less... so i think it will be her who dies. Thus spurring Clark into accepting his destiny instead of being a dim witted wuss.

Could be. If its the last season. Kirsten Kreuk is super busy.,,

Guest MacLeodCorp
I know necroposting is bad, but I thought I'd give a heads up that someone is biting the bullet on tonights episode.

Yeah. I think it could be two people.

Lana and Linoel

(In Superman Lore, Lana is the olny one who knows about Clarks's secret. However, they seemed to have pulled away from some of the Superman Lore.)

or

Linoel and (If they stick to Superman lore, when Clark is 18 there is only one person who dies... From a heart attack... Hint... hint...) Johnathan Kent.

(People keep forgetting the first Superman movie.)

Edited by MacLeodCorp

Its not lionel, Clark doesnt give a hot if lionel dies. Its obviously one of Jonathan, Martha, Lana or Chloe.

Jonathan - Him dying would be a way to prevent him not being governor but since it was done in the movies, it may not be done here so as not to be predictable.

Martha - Pretty boring character as of late so could be up for death

Chloe - Her death could spur Lois to be a reporter and Clark to be more Supermannish

Lana - Since CLark tells lana his secret and proposes to her it pretty much ends the one of the story arcs of the whole series, so killing her could keep it fresh. Also its in the Fortress so closer to Jorel to do his business.

Lana - Since CLark tells lana his secret and proposes to her it pretty much ends the one of the story arcs of the whole series, so killing her could keep it fresh. Also its in the Fortress so closer to Jorel to do his business.

I'm hoping its not Lana just for the fact that the little Lana/Lex thing going on could be quite an interesting story if they deciced to run with it.

edit: that was a sad show, times two!!

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I thought the first half hour of that show owned. The second half notsomuch. The whole 'travel back in time ' thing has kind of been done to death. Here's a linky to some more news about the show.

I guess last nights' episode reminded me a lot of an Angel episode "Tabula Rasa" I believe it was called where Angel turns human and humps Buff a whole bunch but then has to give it up to protect her. I cried like a little biatch for that one.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Guest MacLeodCorp

Did you guys noticed that someone was fired from the Daily Planet? I wonder if this is Clark's way to get into the buisness.

Johnathan's death was important to the lore. However, I think the episode would have been more affective by killing off Lana.

Either way, they keep surprising me. I think this is one of those rare tv shows that leaves a mark when it is all over.

Did you guys noticed that someone was fired from the Daily Planet? I wonder if this is Clark's way to get into the buisness.

Johnathan's death was important to the lore. However, I think the episode would have been more affective by killing off Lana.

Either way, they keep surprising me. I think this is one of those rare tv shows that leaves a mark when it is all over.

Try Battlestar Galactica!

well if we pay attention to the comics dear old dad never died...

So I'm guessing Chole

Nope. And he did die in the comics, but Clark brought him back. I have that issue :p

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Guest MacLeodCorp

So I'm guessing Chole

Nope. And he did die in the comics, but Clark brought him back. I have that issue :thumbsup:

Yeah! I allmost forgot that... However, if you remember 'Doomsday', Johnathan Kent dies in the cornfield again. This is due to the fact that Superman was pronounced dead.

Funeral for a Friend: Series (One of the comics in the series, but I can't remember which one. I have to look in my bin.)

Did they bring him back latter on? It would be in a comic after 1996.

Edited by MacLeodCorp

Season Four. AKA the stupid season. The episode is called Run. Aquaman appears early in season 5.

Cyborg from The Titans will appear soon, even Supergirl and Krypto showed up.. in a way. There will be no Batman however.

I think there was a Batman, sort of, at one point. lana had this creepy boyfriend, always dressed in black and grey and he was investigating Clark. I think his name was Bruce too.

Turns out he was working for Lionel and he... disappeared.

He was played by that blue-eyed mimbo in the first season of Lost.

I always thought he was Smallville's version of Batman.

I hope we get a cameo of Superman. I'd like to see Clark fight Superman :lol:

Edited by astr0creep

Season Four. AKA the stupid season. The episode is called Run. Aquaman appears early in season 5.

Cyborg from The Titans will appear soon, even Supergirl and Krypto showed up.. in a way. There will be no Batman however.

I think there was a Batman, sort of, at one point. lana had this creepy boyfriend, always dressed in black and grey and he was investigating Clark. I think his name was Bruce too.

Wasn't Bruce. Turned out to be a dead guy who was brought back to life by Lionel's scientists but degenerated quickly and died again.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Wasn't Bruce. Turned out to be a dead guy who was brought back to life by Lionel's scientists but degenerated quickly and died again.

Oh yeah. Thanks.

So I'm guessing Chole

Nope. And he did die in the comics, but Clark brought him back. I have that issue :)

Yeah! I allmost forgot that... However, if you remember 'Doomsday', Johnathan Kent dies in the cornfield again. This is due to the fact that Superman was pronounced dead.

Funeral for a Friend: Series (One of the comics in the series, but I can't remember which one. I have to look in my bin.)

Technically he didn't die... he just had a heart attack and was hospitalized. there was an entire issue where he's having a mystical expireance that ends up "bring clark back" which leads into the return of superman/reign of supermen

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

So I'm guessing Chole

Nope. And he did die in the comics, but Clark brought him back. I have that issue :p

Technically he didn't die... he just had a heart attack and was hospitalized. there was an entire issue where he's having a mystical expireance that ends up "bring clark back" which leads into the return of superman/reign of supermen

Yeah, well in Smallville he dies. And it was well done. Much better than a car crash or being burned by Jor-El. I can't wait to see that picture...