See We're not religious nuts!.....

kumquatq3

:thumbsup:

Learn your geography.

That's the midwest, not the south. :lol:

Besides, that's Kansas... they're kinda weird out there (and as someone from Missouri I'm entitled to that opinion)

Edited by Darque

DOVER, Pa.
Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Anything under the Mason Dixie line is super Christy

I'm not religious.

Im not Spiderman.

:)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I still say Intelligent Desing should be saved for philosphy and religion classes because it's more conceptual, while science classes should be reserved for evolution, because it's fact-based.

I'm an Intelligent Disign Christy person myself, but I'm not going to argue with people. Besides, I believe we were created, but through evolution. :thumbsup: (I'll go into an explanation only if someone is stupid enough to ask.)

sig2.gif

(I'll go into an explanation only if someone is stupid enough to ask.)

*stupidly asks*

*Stupidly seconded*

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Though DS has yet to reply to my request at joining Her religion, I will try to answer for my Lady: God ---> Nature ---> Evolution. Is that clear enough?

It's just not the same if Darkside doesn't explain it. :thumbsup:

I know. I am merely the mirror that reflects the Sun that is Her Glory. :(

Edited by julianw

I think some people misinterpret why ID is being taught in schools in the first place. While you could say that the right-wing is trying to impose religion on us through schools, I think a big reason is simply to avoid offending those who do believe in creationism (and that does not include just Christians). If you teach evolution in schools as solid fact, someone with very strong religious ties might take offense to that (laugh at it if you want, but it would happen). Basically, you'd be telling the person that his/her religion is wrong. I think a big purpose here is to try to avoid controversy by simply presenting both sides of the issue. :thumbsup:

EDIT: I believe Darkside is saying that she believes God created man through the process of evolution. We did not evolve, in other words, through mere chance. Some higher being jumpstarted evolution for us. Am I right fellas? I mean, am I right?

Edited by Mothman

Both sides? No then we would have to teach ALL sides. Flying Speghetti Monster, Pink Unicorns Vishnu, Shakti, That which can only be described as "that", Isis, Madza, Mithra, Isis, Christ, Zeus and on and on and on.

I agree with Darkside, Save it for a comparitive religion, christinity, or philosophy class. We did discuss is in my philiosophy classes.

Edited by WITHTEETH

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig