Fire Emblem for the GC

Meshugger

Since i've almost finished Planescape: Torment, i crave for another RPG with a great story. Has anyone tried Fire Emblem? Is it worth 59.90

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

They says it's just like, with a few small changes, the GBA versions.

So, having played both, they are fun tactical games. Much like Silent Storm in terms of squad based tactical game with rpg-lite qualities.

Their not an RPG

It does have a story, but they are typical Eastern style RPG plots, never cared for them.

Only tried the GBA versions, but the GC version looks sweet (were-dragon like things and whatnot... heh heh).

It doesn't have a traditional story, but the character background is fairly decent... I actually almost felt bad when my little girl archer died begging her father/some-other-male-influence-in-her-life (miles away, I might add) for forgiveness. But, her death allowed me to position Kane (I think that was his name... been forever since I played that one...) close enough to sieze a victory.

Wait until the prices go down on it, and I would recommend giving it a try, if you enjoy strategy as well as semi-fluently-flushed-out stories.

But, that's just me...

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."