Your reaction to HK-47's appearance in Galaxies?

Sikon

Your reaction to HK-47's appearance in Galaxies?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Your reaction to HK-47's appearance in Galaxies?

• Positive
    • Negative
    • Neutral

I don't know almost anything, exept that HK-47 is going to be there(or in its expansion?). This is the best example of plagiarism you can think of. But as long as LA is the publisher of both games there shouln't be law problems. There will be only low sale and low popularity problems for Galaxies. :rolleyes:

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Voted "negative". It appears to me as little more than an attempt by LA to milk a character's popularity dry. My prediction is we'll hear very little about KOTOR from him, too. Most likely, he'll just be suffering his usual memory loss and not remember a thing about his past.

obiwan_bigscreen16.jpg

[statement] Hello! I am a HK-47 wanna-be. if any useless meat-bag doesn't love me will be terminated

immediatly.

a real HK-47 wanna-be I say <_<

Edited by Bastilla_Skywalker

Lame. I'm sure one of their genuises can figure out making a new cool killing droid. :(

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Whats really lame is how you are all either mad or sad that HK is in the game. Get over it.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yes, lame.

Are you sure it's gonna be ourHK-47? I mean who said that particular droid was gonna last 4000 years?

Still, kinda lazy to reuse an old model.

I'm trying to remember if all the HK's used the term meatbag or just HK-47 as the only one of its kind taught to say it by Revan.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

I'm trying to remember if all the HK's used the term meatbag or just HK-47 as the only one of its kind taught to say it by Revan.

Only HK... (ask him why he says "meatbag" after Kotor1's relevation...)

Or just listen to HK's rant in Kotor2 that his copies say "organic"

Didn't Revan teach HK to say it as a way to annoy Malak?

I really don't agree with HK-47 being in Galaxies, i mean are LA so desperate that they have to steal from Obsid/Bioware? Also, what relation (if any) does it have to the entire game of "Trials of Obi-Wan" anyway, apart from put there to fill out a bit of story :angry:

Also, in the screenie posted on the other thread, i noticed the rest of the droids behind HK-47 look actually identical to him, so where did "being unique" go? :lol:

I'm ashamed of LA :p