Cheat COde Help please.

You can also use KSE (Kotor savegame editor) instead of cheats:

http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php

KSE also offers more possibilities than cheats such as changing your appearance.

There's also another cheat utility called "preppie" that allows you to use shortcuts for the cheat codes.

• 1 month later...

In every thread about cheats; it's always the same. People chiming in to add useless "cheaters don't prosper"-remarks. Like the folks who read and care(aka those who matter) would cheat to succeed in games.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

FPS' aren't mindless, you rpg drone!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Leveling up is senseless since the game makes the enemies harder according to what level you are. So cheating that would be senseless.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Thiefs, HLs, Rare's fps', Far Cry, BiA, Deus Ex, Hexen, the list goes on. Or did I list all the thinking mans fps accidently?

Me win, you Jane.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

How you can compare fps to rpgs in beyond me, but if we go by your thinking there's also been only a notable few of "good" rpgs. Most are clickfests.

Edit: The point here was that there's only a rare few fps nowadays where you remarks "run around and shoot stuff" and "no story whatsoever" apply. Most fps of today make you think. Different thoughts than in rpgs, but thinking nevertheless. Come to think(hoh hah, a pun) of it, what was the last fps you played, Judge Hades? I want to know with what authority you call most fps mindless.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

Yarr... Got it.

I recommend expanding you horizons.

How was Unreal 2? Worth buying if 10 usd?

kirottu said: