Kotor 2 for Xbox

Hiya,

I keep having a problem after the final fight on the ravager in Kotor 2, that the screen turns blank, audio is still there though. If I pause the game or goto any menu's, visuals reappear, but as soon as I go back to the actual gaming. I can't see anything or move around.

Anyone know if this is a bug? Is there a patch I need to download for xbox games now?

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Did you just create the same thread in two different locations?

Try reloading a prevois saved game, if you have one. If not, then um, I actually don't know much about the xbox version, but this happened to me once or twice on the pc version. Each time it was after I had just saved the game and was returning to the game window, so I didn't loose anything when I reloaded. Maybe some of the xbox gamers here can help. Welcome to the forums.:)

Did you just create the same thread in two different locations?

Try reloading a prevois saved game, if you have one. If not, then um, I actually don't know much about the xbox version, but this happened to me once or twice on the pc version. Each time it was after I had just saved the game and was returning to the game window, so I didn't loose anything when I reloaded. Maybe some of the xbox gamers here can help. Welcome to the forums.:huh:

Yep :huh:" Figured it might be more appropriate over here.

I've tried reloading a saved game, problem still occurs. Scanning around I seen someone mention to reset the xbox's cache by loading up three other games into it, think I'll give that a try.

Thanks for the welcome!