New member introduction : MrOrange99

MrOrange99

HELLO!

I am new to the world of online communities but came here because I think I'll fit in nicely. I found this site via a search engine....

If you can't tell allready my favorite movie of all time is Reservoir Dogs!

Other than that, just looking to make some online friends. I am a joker so lots of times I am sarcastic, just a warning, lol.

HELLO!

I am new to the world of online communities but came here because I think I'll fit in nicely.  I found this site via a search engine....

If you can't tell allready my favorite movie of all time is Reservoir Dogs!

Other than that, just looking to make some online friends.  I am a joker so lots of times I am sarcastic, just a warning, lol.

Er... hello.

Thinks: is this a bot or something? I'm going to look really daft if it is.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I think the deal with bots is often either to just see if they will function at all. Or to test 'scientifically' how accepted a bot can get on a forum. With this in mind I recommend we skew his data by showering him with conflicting personal messages in a range of dead languages.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

It's not very good at filling out forms though. No details or signatures or anything else. Well, let's see if it squeeks like a good lab rat when pressure is applied...

Hello, My name is Gorth. How do you do ? :)

(non standard emoticon added to confuse Flex/Bison generated parser)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Had no idea it could be a bot.

Shows how innocent I am. :)

(non standard emoticon added to confuse Flex/Bison generated parser)

I think it sees an img tag, rather than a smiley code when decomposing output page :blink:

Damn, possibly fooled by a potential bot :">

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Well heaven forbid should such a warm greeting not be warmly embraced, kindly welcomed and finally closed. Welcome to WoT - respect the mods, fear the Big Green ... the rest is trivial ...

FLoSD.ObE

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: