What are you playing now?

Darque

Well, that was tricky, but I got through it. :( I wonder if I was the last person on the forum to play this game. :D

Hmmm, shall I play again, or take the same character on to BG2 next?

Never played it. Started BG2 a few times, too ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I'm definitely taking my character with me, unless he's too low level and gets killed a lot.

I'm going to install and start BG2 tomorrow. I remember playing the demo a few weeks ago and meeting

Imoen and Minsc

in the opening moments, which is interesting since they were both killed (exploded) in my final battle with

Sarevok

. I wonder if this information is included in the saved character file. Will I meet someone else instead?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I'm definitely taking my character with me, unless he's too low level and gets killed a lot.

I'm going to install and start BG2 tomorrow.  I remember playing the demo a few weeks ago and meeting

Imoen and Minsc

in the opening moments, which is interesting since they were both killed (exploded) in my final battle with

Sarevok

.  I wonder if this information is included in the saved character file.  Will I meet someone else instead?

The only thing that goes with your saved imported character is your character and the items they have. You will meet

Minsc and Imoen in Irenicus' Dungeon.

:)

Well, that was tricky, but I got through it. :lol: I wonder if I was the last person on the forum to play this game. :D

Uhm.. nope. I am still stuck just after some Nashkel mines and after rescuing Dynaheir (I think it was called) from some band of really weak.. ogre's? I've been trying for several years to play through the game but it's so f-ing boring I just can't do it.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

BG 1 was on the boring side. Some of the later areas are better, however. Durlag's Tower is a masterpiece.

Anyhow, mkreku, get back to Gothic, dammit. You've only played it half a million times, I'm sure.

:Eldar's harassing mkreku with a wolfish grin icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I'm thinking about picking up XMen Legends somewhere along the line.

And I bet you're feeling silly for cancelling your XBOX live now, aren't you wise one? Jags and I spent

three hours

backtracking through levels we've already finished. Level up for the win!!!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Juggernaut>Colossus

thats greater than , right? oh noes I is gone dun sumtin stoopid but Narty fixed it 'cos hes gots real smartz, like the kindz you get from them things with the papers that have them squiggleys on it. or something like that. Hey thanks for pointing that out for me nartwak.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Indeed. You see, the underlying theory is that the alligator would prefer to eat more booty than less booty. Of course my phiosophy pertains to the quaility of the booty. I mean, I'd much rather have no booty than bad booty if I were to have any booty at all.

Edited by jaguars4ever
manthing2.jpg

you know, aside from that little 'if everyone jumps off a bridge would you do it too?' moment I would have to say that we kicked some mutant ass tonight, wouldn't you Jags? Except for when I had Colossus and couldn't hit (s)hit.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif