What are you playing now?

Darque

Piercing kicks to groin :)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Piercing kicks to groin :)

Who loves ya baby! LOL

Followed by those funny comments like "Her childbearing days are in question" or "A critical strike that bypassed his cup" something like that.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Indeed.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I just picked Ninja Gaiden from a grocery store for like 20 bux. Color me excited.

And I also grabbed a collection of taito games on teh cheap. Rastan for teh win!!!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Not too bad Deraldin. :D All of my stats are wildly different. Heh, my charisma is twice my second highest stat and four times as much as my lowest stat.

I know a high strength improves growth and a high charisma improves prices. Maybe a high intelligence and wisdom improves spell growth?

Oh, I've picked up a copy of Holy Batpole a while back in Act III.

After questing to fetch the sprout farmer's hoe.

Isn't there something wrong in that my Progress Quest character's highest stat is Wisdom with Intelligence only one point behind? Did I mention he is a Demicanadian Bastard Lunatic? :)

I was 'playing' a Level 42 Enchanted Motorcycle Bastard Lunatic, but eventually running the executable was as pointless as the 'game' itself.

I'm playing the Shadowlords series of mods for NWN, I'm impressed! It's about twice as good as the OC so far. I'm also getting very into Day of Defeat: Source and trying to squeeze in some Civ 4 when I can.

Edited by Jumjalum

We now bring you live footage from the World Championship Staring Final.

staringcontest8og.gif

...Planescape: Torment...again...dunno how I e'er played it without a 19" monitor... :p

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

With Freelancer finished I'm torn between TSL, Pirates and Nexus: TJC. All fine games; I've dabbled in each of them to tell you the truth... like some greasy software gigolo.

If you've played Freelancer and are still willing to try another space-faring game, I suggest trying out Escape Velocity: Nova. Graphically it's quite inferior, but the gameplay generally blows Freelancer out of the water.

With Freelancer finished I'm torn between TSL, Pirates and Nexus: TJC. All fine games; I've dabbled in each of them to tell you the truth... like some greasy software gigolo.

If you've played Freelancer and are still willing to try another space-faring game, I suggest trying out Escape Velocity: Nova. Graphically it's quite inferior, but the gameplay generally blows Freelancer out of the water.

Really? How so? I enjoyed Freelancer a fair bit, occasionally a little tedious though.

Really? How so? I enjoyed Freelancer a fair bit, occasionally a little tedious though.

EV: Nova basically has a few elements which make it shine in comparison. While I could provide a summary, I've had a tiring day and have got a spliting headache; so instead I suggest you read RPG Codex's review, as it pretty much nails it down. Barring that, the demo should be a good indication of what is possible. I got hooked on the demo alone last year, and plan on buying the game as soon as possible.

EV: Nova also has a modding community, if you're interested.

EDIT: By the way, you could also try Space Rangers 2. Here's a GameDaily preview that mentions all the coolness.

Edited by Role-Player

I've been playing this game my friend Sherman lent me called Demon Stone.

One thing I'll say for the game, you can get most of the way through it before you really start hating it.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Indeed. Prior to the inevitable tedium, Freelancer was quite enjoyable. I might have to check out this Escape Velocity: Nova...eventually.

manthing2.jpg