What are you playing now?

Darque

Now trying Warzone 2100.

This has a rather unique spin on the RTS style of gaming.

I loved that game; the unit designing was such a good feature.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

It's awesome, if a bit on the easy side. Lots of neat details.

Really cool move system, with combos that involve several enemies. The levels are mostly taken from the movies, and adapted so they last more than 2 minutes.

Finally they took the hint that people actually wanted to play as Neo... :mellow:

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

IWD2, X2 The Threat and on the odd occasion CM 03/04, BF2, Freelancer, BG2+TOB, NWN, FO 1+2, Dawn of War, Dungeon Siege 2, Jedi Academy, KotOR 1+2, Max Payne 2, Call To Power 2, VtMB, Deus Ex, Call of Duty 1+2 and that's about it I think.

On another note, in IWD2 does anything change in the ice temple part if you choose to be a cleric of Talos? Just that it mentions in game that Auril is subservient to Talos, so do you get any extra dialogue or something?

Doom 3

Just got it for Christmas. My only gripe is how dark the game is. I know, it needs a scary atmosphere and all that, but I'd like to be able to see where I'm going without always having to switch to my flashlight. I also love/hate how the enemies tend to jump right in your face when you least expect it.

Doom 3

Just got it for Christmas.  My only gripe is how dark the game is.  I know, it needs a scary atmosphere and all that, but I'd like to be able to see where I'm going without always having to switch to my flashlight.  I also love/hate how the enemies tend to jump right in your face when you least expect it.

Get one of the million flashlight mods for it. It makes the game a ton better IMO.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

I really dont see the need for the flashlight mods for Doom3, the game is sure pretty dark, but being forced to use the flashlight is part of the fun of the game, it does make it so much more intense, besides, if you do turn the brightness up, it makes a huge difference, I used it when I was a wee n00b to that game >_<.

As for me playing right now:

World of Warcraft.

Doom 3

Just got it for Christmas.  My only gripe is how dark the game is.  I know, it needs a scary atmosphere and all that, but I'd like to be able to see where I'm going without always having to switch to my flashlight.  I also love/hate how the enemies tend to jump right in your face when you least expect it.

Get one of the million flashlight mods for it. It makes the game a ton better IMO.

It ruins the game in my opinion... It's suppose to be dark...

I just finished up SMT: Digital Devil Saga II, which is the best game I've had a chance to play this year.

I couldn't stand Vampire - Bloodlines, moving on to Deus EX (still haven't played it, I hope it's good).

I'll be finishing up Legend of Zelda : Minish Cap...

Then I don't know what else... Nothing interest me. :(