What are you playing now?

Darque

I wonder if we'll ever see an Arcanum mod for one of these fancy new 3D games. (Apparently there are Ultima mods for Morrowind, or suchlike.)

I'm playing Civilization IV. I really like the fact that you can have a small civilization with only a few cities and still have a decent chance at victory. I never managed to make that work in Civ3.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

You know, an Arcanum mod would be possible in morrowind. :(

You can increase or decrease the size of models (for Dwarfs and Half Ogres) and the Dweamer tech looks a lot like the Arcanum style steamtech :luck:

Edited by Darque

My girlie brought me home Gun today. This makes me suspicious, but not so much as to stop me from spending 5hrs. playing it

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I've moved past System Shock 2 (which is the best FPS ever... ever.) and am now playing a game called Death By Degrees.

It's a Tekken spinoff that's rather fun to play despite the mildly sucktastic controls... reminds me of Bloodrayne a bit.

Bloodrayne=Boobs and a heckload of gore

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Well for instance, you don't get distracted from the action while playing any of the games in the series, that's for sure.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Don't get me wrong folsk, I enjoyed slicing the multitudes of enemies for a while. No matter what the elitists say, decapitation and limb loss do add to a game. :D

kirottu said: