What are you playing now?

Darque

Tiberian sun died a horrible death because of a few things like the fact the entire game looked like it should be in 2800 or somthing. And it was JUST A TAD bit unbalanced.

Wasn't Tiberian Sun meant to look like it was set in that period anyway? It sure looked like it to me.

I could be a tad biased towards that game though, probably one of the first games that i played in that type :D.

I liked Tiberian Sun but when I installed the expansion Firestorm it kinda screwed the game up. Not a bad install, I just didn't like it after that. Stupid hard quests I think is what killed it for me.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I'm crying myself to sleep every night these days .. as my computer has finally caught up with old age! it can't even run Civilization IV properly! thus I'm reduced to play it's lesser brother CivIII until I can buy better hardware ..

Fortune favors the bald.

My very first game I ever played was Command and Conquer... the origional not the Red alert or tiberian sun... just command and conquer.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

My first game as Diablo. A great game that I still play once in a while.

How was Diablo compared to Diablo 2?

I've only played the second one... I found the first one real cheap not too long ago but haven't installed it yet (I kinda wished I had bought the console version when I saw it)

My first game as Diablo. A great game that I still play once in a while.

How was Diablo compared to Diablo 2?

I've only played the second one... I found the first one real cheap not too long ago but haven't installed it yet (I kinda wished I had bought the console version when I saw it)

D2 has more gameplay to it, over kill items, overkill end bosses comapred to D1. D1 was the first and was improved upon like Fallout is to Fallout 2.

Console version?? >_<

No you had that chick with the hat on not long ago.

What other fine pc games have been down graded into being ported to the console?

Yup, changed that two weeks ago :)

As for other PC games... no idea.

I know of Civ 2 and Diablo on the PS.

Most modern RPS on the Hexbox >_<

Deus Ex, NOLF and Giants on PS2.

I.....think that covers it.

Currently replaying Icewind Dale: Heart of Winter and Trials of Luremaster (god I hope I guessed those names correct lol). I played the original IWD a few times, but never played the expansions. Still as fun as I remember, it's been a long time. Music is as breathtaking as always.

Also just re-installed Planescape Torment for same reason, its been to long since I've played it. Nothing more needs to be said, like many I believe it was one of the all time classics.

Finally playing a bit of Dungeon Siege 2, got some friends who enjoy games like NWN, Sacred, DS2 in co-op mode over a Ventrilo (voice program, similiar to Roger Wilco or Teamspeak). Havent yet convinced them to try some of the old Infinity games, they are not normally RPG players, so I take what I can get with them. Co-op is a blast.

Currently awaiting a few games in the future. NWN2, Gothic 3, Oblivion, The Witcher, The Fall (US release), etc. I may have to go look see if there is any sequel/game being planned for Divine Divinity (I am not a huge fan of Beyond Divinity, not as charming as the first, and I *really* detest Starforce).

Here's one.

I'd say it's 50/60-situation, I can't really say which is better.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds