Party Members MIA on Telos Station

I just started KOTOR2 this weekend, and I'm on the Telos Citadel Station. I just finished using B-4D4 to acces the Czerka mainframe, and I then returned to the Ithorians. After completeing the mission I get my main character back but not Kreia or Atton. Is this right? Seems odd since no one told me they were taking a break from our missions.

I went back to a save and did everything again. Same result. Nobody in party but main character.

Just wondering if I continue playing that I will meet up with Atton and Kreia again or is this a major bug?

Thanks.

I just started KOTOR2 this weekend, and I'm on the Telos Citadel Station.  I just finished using B-4D4 to acces the Czerka mainframe, and I then returned to the Ithorians.  After completeing the mission I get my main character back but not Kreia or Atton.  Is this right?  Seems odd since no one told me they were taking a break from our missions.

I went back to a save and did everything again.  Same result.  Nobody in party but main character.

Just wondering if I continue playing that I will meet up with Atton and Kreia again or is this a major bug?

Thanks.

Yes, this happened to me too.

Just go to your party member screen, and add them from there. When you return to the game, they will be back there in your party :p

Hey, I did the exact same thing! I looked all over for them, and finaly read the damn manuel that lies and found the party screen!

I ran all over too and even went thru the Ithorian quarters solo. I finally said to myself that it has to be a bug or I missed some plot development somewhere.

From playing KOTOR I remember the game asking about adding party members when leaving the Ebon Hawk, but I can't think of an instance where party members simply disappeared and had to be "manually" added back--except when leaving the ship or choosing between 3 or more characters outside somewhere.

Hey, I did the exact same thing! I looked all over for them, and finaly read the damn manuel that lies and found the party screen!

I ran all over too and even went thru the Ithorian quarters solo. I finally said to myself that it has to be a bug or I missed some plot development somewhere.

From playing KOTOR I remember the game asking about adding party members when leaving the Ebon Hawk, but I can't think of an instance where party members simply disappeared and had to be "manually" added back--except when leaving the ship or choosing between 3 or more characters outside somewhere.

Yeah, KOTOR II has a lot of little **** **** bugs that are just plain disruptive of a smooth gameing experience. :):lol:>_<>_<>_<>_<