Starting to push the definition of portable ?

Add a keyboard and mouse and you've got a laptop :huh:

Saitek so a nice flip over keyboard that doubles as a screen protector.

I don't have a pocket big enough for PSP with all the paraphenalia added which always struck me as funny.

Apparently the PSP is supposed to be another part of Sony's intergrated strategy so acting as a laptop of sorts might not be far from the truth.

I still prefer the DS , its more practical and the games are much better suited to on the move play.

Couldnt really see myself playing Liberty City while out and about.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I don't see myself using a handheld at all... I hate those tiny screens.

I want everything big :huh:

Me too :-

(I hate consoles and a handheld would be even worse)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Bills have no physical presense and thus do not count :thumbsup:

they come in an envelope written on a piece of paper, and so they have a physical presence. Maybe you could get a bill that comes in the size of one of those presentation checks. Happy Gilmore! Just tap it in, just tap it in...

Edited by Akhan225

I want everything big :)

Wanna huk up?

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

I have no idea where to put this, so I figured this thread about handhelds would do! :ermm:)

Anyhow, how THIS for a handheld RPG?!

The Lord of the Rings: Tactics

A tactical RPG set in the Lord of the Rings universe, exclusively for the PSP! Let's hope it's good because it sounds really interesting to me at least.

Edited by mkreku

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I have no idea where to put this, so I figured this thread about handhelds would do! :rolleyes:)

Anyhow, how THIS for a handheld RPG?!

The Lord of the Rings: Tactics

A tactical RPG set in the Lord of the Rings universe, exclusively for the PSP! Let's hope it's good because it sounds really interesting to me at least.

Funny they already released one on the GBA (the GBA version of Third Age in fact) . This dosnt make much sense.

While The Lord of the Rings: Tactics, may be the first handheld, tactical role-playing game (RPG) to be set in Middle-earth, it's not the first Tactics game of its kind. Tactical RPGs have been around since the early '90s and have enjoyed a high level of success in Japan.

It was basically a rip off of Fireemblem maybe this is the second attempt.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]