Can Kreia regenerate hands?

Rather more of a slip-up I think.

When you watch Kreia's vid on Malachor, her left hand is missing. Storywise this took place before before Peragus, where her left hand was intact.

And on a side note, did anyone notice the lack of drama when her right hand was cut off?

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Rather more of a slip-up I think.

When you watch Kreia's vid on Malachor, her left hand is missing. Storywise this took place before before Peragus, where her left hand was intact.

And on a side note, did anyone notice the lack of drama when her right hand was cut off?

Maybe the long cloak/robes (I haven't had the game installed for a while) obstructed the view?

Although considering the story is not one of K2's good points I wouldn't be suprised at a slip-up.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

does it really matter?!!!

the game wasn't even finished anyway. Your just trying to pick it apart even more which seems quite redundant. Sorta like pokin a dead body with a stick :ermm:

to think... to waste a whole thread on such a miniscule detail. Let me ask you a question; Did it really ruin your gaming experience? Cause if it did then I'm really sorry for you. :)

That's what happens when the game is rushed. :huh:"

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Some of the things that OE could have shown in the foreground were cast into the background, and some things that did not have to be in the foreground were there rather than in the background. Sort of a priority reversal.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Yeah right. For one thing, Kreia couldn't even stand up to Sion alone, and got owned by the exile in the end. :blink:

Secondly, Vader was one of the most powerful force users, Jedi or Sith, in history. Heck, he was born straight from the force. He would dominate Kreia in battle any day. (assuming he had earplugs to drown out her ranting)

It was a lazy act on Obsidians part. They thought that nobody would notice when making the movie.

It was one of those little tidbits people more than likely wouldn't notice, and I put it up there just for that purpose anyway. Kinda like everything at www.slipups.com

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

vaddar didn't know how to heal himself when he got cut and burned

also it take a lot of concentration and energy to heal wounds

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.