Do You Think The Exile Would Be With Revan?

Hello :D

I am just wondering do you think the exile would be once again be with Revan in the outer rim searchin for the true sith etc? do you think he/she made it to where they were surpose to go? any Ideas?

Depends on their alignment I would imagine. LS Exile and a DS Revan for example. Exile seemed to had a guilty conscience from the events of Malachor, being responsible for all of those deaths and doubt they would want to be with Revan who would remind Exile of that past.

But if they had the same alignment, who knows? It's possible that they would join forces.

Edited by MasterRevan

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I think in K3(if there is one)both Revan and the Exile are going to be killed by some uber villain, who causes a BIG mess and it will be up to you to clean up that mess and either save the galaxy or conqure it.

The whole thing with the different alignments (and genders also) is way too complicated.

Another good idea, in my opinion, is the Exile to simply kill Revan. Come on, in K2 The Exile was always in the shadow of Revan, no matter what he/she was told that he/she walked a gifferent path or other. In the end the Exile is not greated as a hero jedi or a new Master Sith lord, oh NOOO, he/she goes to search for Revan.

Although I realy like Revan(in K1 I AM Revan), I hope that justice is finally served for the Exile and that that "True Sith Empire Of Ultimate and Unstopable Evil and Darkness" is just a hoax of Kreia or something.

Edited by Bulgarian Jedi

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

I suspect that if there is a KOTOR 3, Revan and the exile will have joined forces against the Sith, regardless of alignment. This Sith faction would be a threat to them both, no matter what.

If by "be with" you mean some kind of romantic involvement: No. The exile is too much of a "good" code-following Jedi to do that, which is why she never persued a relationship with Atton, and Revan is loyal to Bastila. Besides, I'm thinking that the exile would hold Revan at least partly responsible for losing ten years of her life.

Edited by Taran'atar

I think they will be working together in KotOR III. The premise of Kreias last words were about Jedi and Sith being titles and that Revan will need any who are willing to go into the unknown regions. This means alignment is un-important. I never read the EU books about the Yuzhan Vong, but I remember reading a summary or something about how at one point, the Sith and Jedi worked together to remove the invaders from known space. Maybe that is where I got my idea from :( ...

Revan and Exlie teaming up for the good of the galaxy.. and you get stuck with a bunch of x-mandalorian rejects calling themselves 'mercenaries'. How much fun would it be though to choke Revan to death in the finale, maybe cheapshot the exlie in the nuts with his own lightsaber ... even steal the Ebon Hawk and crash it straight into dantoonie killing those retarded Jedi Masters.

:)

I assume the canon will be LSM Revan and LSF Exile, so who knows, they'll probably run into each other, join forces, fall in love, and beat the Sith for a time

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

In order to tie up all the loose ends from Kotors 1 and 2, it's probably best to have the two characters together so you can deal with them quickly, then get on with a new and original story. On the other hand, it may be several years before Kotor 3 is made (if it ever is), so perhaps people won't be so interested in continuing with the same characters.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

The exile is too much of a "good" code-following Jedi to do that, which is why she never persued a relationship with Atton, and Revan is loyal to Bastila.

Yes; romantically I would say no, although considering how different the two previous games are I wouldn't be suprised if they made it so (nooo....always Bastila :wub: ).

Well personally I thought that True Sith stuff was stupid and coming from Kreia's mouth at least gave some hope that it is just one of her fibs but considering how hard the story pushed this idea of True Sith and being disconnected from the Force (blah blah baloney) then it ain't looking good from my point of view.

If the crazy story writer for K3 did make them exist then they would probably end up working together but whether you actually play them is one of those K3 threads.

And yes, overall I think it's a huge mess now but don't kill Revan....at least (assuming M) he has Bastila to go back to! :wub:o:)

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Well, for joining forces, as everyone has said, it may depend on alignment, but with what Kreia said about Revan needing all the help he can get, Jedi... Sith... whoever... I don't htink alignment would matter until the true sith are defeated. If they are different alignments, then the DS one may turn on the LS one as soon as the true Sith are defeated.

As for romance, well it depends on the sex of the person (Male/Female).

At least, that's what we're all thinking (Male/Male or Female/Female anyone?)

I think they will be working together in KotOR III. The premise of Kreias last words were about Jedi and Sith being titles and that Revan will need any who are willing to go into the unknown regions. This means alignment is un-important. I never read the EU books about the Yuzhan Vong, but I remember reading a summary or something about how at one point, the Sith and Jedi worked together to remove the invaders from known space. Maybe that is where I got my idea from :huh: ...

About this Yuuzhan Vong in the EU. It is true that the "Galactic Alliance" which were the rebels in the OT joined forces with the Empire to remove the invaders from the galaxy but the Empire never turned against the Galactic Empire after that and I guess as long as Gilad Palleon (or something like that) lives they will never turn against each other, they became good friends.

More on topic, I think a Dark and Light Jedi could be working together to stop these true Sith. A DS reason to kill the true Sith would be to claim galaxy domination, these true sith are a threat to a Sith Lords domination. And a LS reason would be to wipe them out because of the threat they pose against the Republic. Eventualy however, if one of them is DS they will turn against each other. I think the plot of Kotor III should make one fall to the DS which IMO would be the Exile, this because he/she is a wound in the force which makes more sense to be DS.

Master Vandar lives!

I assume the canon will be LSM Revan and LSF Exile, so who knows, they'll probably run into each other, join forces, fall in love, and beat the Sith for a time

Wouldn't Revan be cheating on Bastila then? Geez, Revan and his raging hormones.

Well those two may have had a relationship together. Poor Bastila would be caught in the middle. :p

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Well, if they stick with the trend to introduce the PC as a completely different character, after the events of the previous games unfold, then who knows?

The DS rushed ending of TSL has the Exile taking over the evil temple on Malachor, whereas the LS ending has the Exile destroying the temple and vrooming away.

I think it would have to be something competely different, with both of those characters sort of brushed aside but perhaps mentioned in KotOR3.

Here's to hoping there IS a KotOR3!!!!

:rolleyes:

evil_twin.jpg

It's pretty obvious that Revan has a cult following. I think using Revan would please alot of Kotor fans and attract alot of buyers. I have a feeling that obsidian had a purpose for exile as well. So, it would be logical that they would be in the game especially since it's hinted at greatly from K2.

I would personally like to see a new character which could be integrated to the kotor timeline cleverly :ph34r: with a detail that everyone missed. A twist, that would so cool.

Well Revan is great because he/she is you. No wonder Revan has a nice little cult following.

Plus you male players you get the girl! :thumbsup:

I'll leave it to a female player to say the similar for Carth...I wouldn't know :cat:

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Well Revan is great because he/she is you. No wonder Revan has a nice little cult following.

Well, so is the Exile. :D

I guess the reason Revan is more popular than the Exile is that in the end Revan is either a great hero or a great conqueror. The Exile just goes to find Revan. <_< ;)

I like them both, anyway.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

It might not necessarily be an issue with types of characters involved as it may be with the events that are in a third game which would affect them in different ways actually.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I like the male romance then the female romance mostly because theres more storyline to it.

I tend to agree. The male Revan/Bastila storyline as always seemed deeper, more dramatic, more solid, and just more appealing than the other romances. Plus Bastila's a lot nicer to look at.

As a fanfiction writer, I'd also like to point out that there are quite a few female Revan/Bastila romance stories on that site. most written by females

Revan rules all. His storyline was comprehensive, but simple. I kind of see the Exiles storyline as a piece to the puzzle that is Revan. He's more of a side character who just wasn't mentioned in KotOR I.

To Disciple : I like the new avatar