Terminator 4 - Would you look forward to it?

AA Institute

Terminator Will Be Back

Creature-effects supervisor John Rosengrant of Stan Winston Studios confirmed to SCI FI Wire that he has met with director Jonathan Mostow recently about the possibility of a new Terminator movie, but nothing is a go yet. "It's too early to figure out what a new Terminator would look like, or anything like that," said Rosengrant, who was the creature-effects supervisor on the upcoming film Doom, starring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

In the first three Terminator films, Arnold Schwarzenegger, now governor of California, starred as a robot from the future. The original 1984 film was one of the first projects for special-effects designer Stan Winston, whose studio created the effects for such films as Aliens and Jurassic Park, as well as the two Terminator sequels.

Rosengrant said it is too early to figure out what a new robot from the future would look like if the franchise were to continue. "You usually don't do that kind of thing," Rosengrant said about designing a new Terminator. "You see the script and what spark comes from that, [talk] with the director and see what the vision is. It does no good to dream it up unless you write a treatment and try to get out there and sell it yourself."

Mostow, who directed Terminator 3: The Rise of the Machines, has said he was interested in a fourth Terminator film and commissioned a story written by Terminator 3 screenwriters John D. Brancato and Michael Ferris. Nick Stahl, who starred as John Connor in the third film, is signed for two more sequels.

"I know Jonathan Mostow said he had a script idea for it, and I did talk to him, and he did say that, but I don't know," Rosengrant said. "I keep hearing that there's going to be a Terminator 4. That's all it's been, just rumblings."

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire2005/index.php

AA

---------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.publishedauthors.net/aa_spaceagent/

"The ultimate dream adventure awaiting humanity..."

---------------------------------------------------------------

I think the only new Terminator concept they could go with would be like a team of Terminators. Possibly 2 or 3 that link together to become more powerful.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I didn't see Terminator 3, and all the people who did should be feeling ashamed right about now, because it's your fault that Terminator 4 is even being considered. :blink:

Terminator 3 wasn't a terrible movie, but for some reason they decided to opt for the "cheese" angle as opposed to the previous two's "dark" angles... the female terminator was totally unnecessary... all she did well was fill out that leather outfit, and that wasn't particularly nice either... red didn't suit her complexion... :)"

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

No Diamond!! don'y let steve bully you he always belittles people!! :blink:

Stand up and be proud of the T3 viewing!!

I'm a meanie. :)

How true. :">

Recognising the problem means you're halfway to the cure already. :o We'll have you watching decent movies in no time.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I didn't like T3...except for the ending. Since we had been strung along in the 2nd and most of the 3rd movie, I really wasn't quite sure if they'd go with the ending they did. I don't want to spoil it for anybody though. The ending means the next movie could be a complete departure in plot from the previous three.

Yeha; but because of it it seemed fake and forced. The romance in T3 seemed more real, and natural between John and his girlfriend. His mother's romance felt like it was put in because they had no choice to do so.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I didn’t care for T3 neither.

I do concede it had a lot of hope and prospect to be one awesome movie, but it lacked Cameron’s insidious micromanaging storyline character development and it showed on film.

T3 had lots of action and spectacular effects and it was a literal roller coaster ride, but it all seemed superficial.

The storyline depth contained in capturing the viewers emotions was missing.

Tsel ;)