Sacrificing Visas, Turning Mira To A Jedi

- I never sacraficed Visas, don't know how to at the end. I was a Sith Lord on one play through and she ends up freezing him up somehow but still surviving. Is it something that can only be done with the lowest amount of influence?

- Also I never got Mira or Bao-Dur to become Jedi's. It always seems for Bao-Dur that a conversation after the events on Dxun would do it but I could never get him to talk. I took Mira to Nar Shadaa and I guess that would have done it but I didn't have enough influence.

What happens when you sacrifice Visas, how does all that go down, is it anywhere near as bad as having Zalbaar kill Mission in KOTOR I?

- I never sacraficed Visas, don't know how to at the end. I was a Sith Lord on one play through and she ends up freezing him up somehow but still surviving. Is it something that can only be done with the lowest amount of influence?

Make sure she has a lightsaber or a melee weapon and that she does not wear any armor, just regular clothes if you want that option to open.

- Also I never got Mira or Bao-Dur to become Jedi's. It always seems for Bao-Dur that a conversation after the events on Dxun would do it but I could never get him to talk. I took Mira to Nar Shadaa and I guess that would have done it but I didn't have enough influence.

Check this influence walkthrough : http://www.starwarsknights.com/influence.php

note that they can become Jedi if you gain or loose enough influence on them. You start with 50 inf pts on each of your party members. Bao Dur and Mira can be turned into Jedi when you have either more than 90 or less than 10 influence pts.

You can turn Mira into a Jedi through nothing but conversation (it won't work with Atton or Bao-Dur, though). You need about 12 Awareness, though. Simply talk to her about everything (be sure to pick LS options), and after that, an "Awareness" branch will appear when you ask her about her life during the Mandalorian Wars. Use it and make her argue with you. She will abrupt conversation, talk to her again and apologize. You should now have enough influence for her to accept your help in learning to hear the Force (in the "Like Nar Shaddaa?" branch). After that, take her to Nar Shaddaa, to the place near the central pit where Kreia talks to you about the Force.

Make sure she has a lightsaber or a melee weapon and that she does not wear any armor, just regular clothes if you want that option to open.

Thanks for the info. I didn't know how to do this either.

You can turn Mira into a Jedi through nothing but conversation (it won't work with Atton or Bao-Dur, though). You need about 12 Awareness, though. Simply talk to her about everything (be sure to pick LS options), and after that, an "Awareness" branch will appear when you ask her about her life during the Mandalorian Wars. Use it and make her argue with you. She will abrupt conversation, talk to her again and apologize. You should now have enough influence for her to accept your help in learning to hear the Force (in the "Like Nar Shaddaa?" branch). After that, take her to Nar Shaddaa, to the place near the central pit where Kreia talks to you about the Force.

I had tried that with Mira, but somehow it didn't work-I have never been able to turn her into a Jedi :) Not too sure where I went wrong...my awareness was high, I gained influence with her, but she would never want to talk, even if I did apologise...I still kept getting the same conversation branches that never seemed to lead anywhere.

Is there any relevance where exactly you Jedify her? Like say for example on Nar Shaddaa?

I am going to start a new game, so I can try to Jedify her and Boa-dur, as it never worked last time round ;)

[quote name='

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Sacrifice Visas? :p That's just evil, even if you are playing darkside.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Yep, the "Why are you restless" convo option where you can tell her about Kreia's spot only appears when in the Ebon Hawk (also, this convo option should get you your first influence needed to talk about everything else)

You should be able to jedi-fy her in one convo (well, excluding the walk to Nar Shaddaa to finish it off)

I had the 'why are you restless' conversation pop up, then I told her about the force (or whatever that thread was can't remember off hand) but still no go She would tell me no, and that was it...no matter how many times I approached her after, I still got the same result...maybe my influence wasn't strong enough with her despite taking her around in my party :(

She is starting to frustrate me ;) lol *sigh will probably have to start the game again :rolleyes:

I turned Mira into a Jedi on my first go through. This time however I have been through the awareness line with her about why she doesn't kill. I've got all the influence i can from talking to her yet she still can't be trained to be a jedi for some reason. Whenever I talk her to Nar Shadda she still refuses due to not enough influence. Bahhhhhhh!

Mira's cool as a Jedi. If it's one side character I'd like to see in a spinoff it's her

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Mira's cool as a Jedi. If it's one side character I'd like to see in a spinoff it's her

Eh, I don't know. Atton wouldn't be bad if we could play his back story.

Agreed, Atton and Bao-Dur had the most relevant and interesting backstories which was directly related to the Exile.

Perhaps. Too bad Bao-Dur was boring and Atton wasn't very useful.

I figured out what my problem was with jedifying Mira. It seems there are three conversation influences nessacary to make her a Jedi. Firstly there was the Awareness argument about why she doesn't kill, then when she's on the Ebon Hawk talking to her about one day training her, then when shes not on the Ebon Hawk saying that her description of Nar Shadda "is interesting. it's true" and offering to train her.

I hope that helps others as well. Mira as a Jedi with two red lightsabers is just too hard to resist.

Eh, I don't know. Atton wouldn't be bad if we could play his back story.

Agreed, Atton and Bao-Dur had the most relevant and interesting backstories which was directly related to the Exile.

Bao-dur more so since he served under her. Wish they would have told us more of their history.