Fav KotOR2 Quotes

Enough funny quotes in the factory. Some examples:

HK-47: Conclussion, you have just shown me your soft meatbaglike underbellies and said "HK-47, please shoot me repeatetly there untill I die

HK-50: I was wondering when the interrogation begins, if you want to skip directly to the torture, I am eager to comply.

HK-50: But I am a willing victim. With many secrets that you musty extract from me. Painfully.

HK-50 to another HK-50: It makes no sense, he is already fully armed. Mocking statement: Fully Armed? One can never be armed enough. Even the HK-47 unit is not so obsolute as to fail to recognize that

HK-47: As a meatbag would say: "I have a bad feeling about this"

HK-50: I will tell you anything, just do not terminate me. Lowly voice: No, please. Stop shooting. My photoreceptors, my motivators. Mjaaargh.

HK-50: Lecturing reminder; Organics will typically try to bargain for their lives. Either by 1) Offering useless false information or 2) promishing credits or power. Shamefull really. But that is why they sweat, suffer and die, and we do not.

And more...

Edited by Battlewookiee

HK-50 to another HK-50: It makes no sense, he is already fully armed. Mocking statement: Fully Armed? One can never be armed enough. Even the HK-47 unit is not so obsolute as to fail to recognize that

HK-47: As a meatbag would say: "I have a bad feeling about this"

:thumbsup:

Those two quotes win.

HK47: Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Atton Rand: Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

Bao-Dur: I think he wanted us to give up the General to his poorly-trained collection of bounty hunters.

Atton Rand: Ah. Well, that would explain it. Which one do you want?

Bao-Dur: I'll take the stupid one who decided to threaten us rather than shoot us when he had the chance.

Atton Rand: Tell me I'm not going to jail again.

evil_twin.jpg

• 1 year later...

"It is because you were afraid."

hm?! maybe I'm nitpicking, but when I played through without killing the jedi she said it was because I had no choice, are you certain?

Atton: Don't stop your long boring rants on my account, I was just getting sleepy eyed.

Kreia: Also in private we will mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools.

Kreia: I would see to that fool in the ****pit, and remind him not to veer from our destination.

Exile: I'll smash his skull on the bulkhead if he tries.

Kreia: That was not the most pleasant landing I've endured, next time we should perhaps seek out a more reputable pilot.

Atton: You're welcome Kreia, you know if I weren't such a crack pilot we could have hit the shield wall or the rock faces.

Kreia:Yes, our current situation is a vast improvement.

Handmaiden: battle is a pure form of expression, all restraint is swept away and trapped emotions are set free.

Exile: so, if I crushed Atris' skull into the floor that might get to the heart of the matter?

"I ain't anorexic, I'm from Texas" - Jessica Simpson.

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." - brooke shields.

"I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever."

- Miss india

"I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix." -dan quayle

"I want to have two children - a boy called London and a girl named China."-Paris Hilton

"I did not have implants, I just had a growth spurt." - Britney Spears

"Fiction writing is great, you can make up almost everything" - Ivana Trump.

"It is because you were afraid."

hm?! maybe I'm nitpicking, but when I played through without killing the jedi she said it was because I had no choice, are you certain?

"Because you were afraid" is lightside.

Handmaiden: battle is a pure form of expression, all restraint is swept away and trapped emotions are set free.

Exile: so, if I crushed Atris' skull into the floor that might get to the heart of the matter?

The next person to call me a Jedi will be lying in a pool of their own blood.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Funny quotes are not among my favs.

"Yes, redemption is merely a form of spiritual collapse, a fall few recover from."

"Oh, not to love is no crime, or so the Jedi believe. It is their code that kills life..."

"If you ever weakened yourself in such a way for me,

I would rather suffer and die than have you demean yourself for me."

"Step away from her [

~Too long did the Republic remain unchallenged. It is a stagnant beast that labours for breath... and has for centuries.

~The Jedi Order was the heart that sustained its sickness - now the Jedi are lost, we shall see how long the Republic can survive.

~The Republic was never what was important - ever. It was but a shell that surrounded the Jedi, just as the teachings of the Jedi are a shell surrounding the heart of man.

~You see, the war, the true war, has never been one waged by droids, or warships, or soldiers. They are but crude matter, obstacles against which we test ourselves.

~The true war is waged in the hearts of all living things, against our own natures, light or dark. That is what shapes and binds this galaxy, not these creations of man.

~You are the battlefield. And if you fall, the death of the Republic will be such a quiet thing, a whisper, that shall herald the darkness to come.

:happy:

That was from the conversation on the way to Telos. I like the "Too long" because she said it as Ajunta did. :D

And other Krieaisms relating to the Jedi and the Force. Couldn't be anybody but Kriea. :thumbsup:

Edited by Purgatorio

All of them are from that conversation. No, not third playthrough. (Actually first on my new PC. :happy: ) Exactly what part of that conversation I can't say because I don't have the dialog record, it's full of Grenn now. I'm pretty sure its always been there. :thumbsup:

Atton: "Are you an angel? Ahh, just kidding, that's the worst line i've ever used. I hope some poor kid doesn't start using it" :aiee: - That one's so funny because it targets Anakin from Episode 1. It looks like folks at Obsidian thought that line was very bad. Well, i agree with them. :D

HK-50 on Peragus (love it): "After reprogramming the mining droids to "mine" any organics they perceived, they began to kill the miners one by one. Then a series of flawlessly timed explosions drove the miners into their dormitories - where I was able to gas them all at once without wasting time hunting them through the mining tunnels."

- "Irritated Statement: Master, if you insist on echoing everything I say, this already tedious conversation is in danger of becoming even longer."

The Maintenece officer last moments: - "That is all that remains of the maintenance officer, Master. At the end, he was quite incoherent from the pain, and attempts to facilitate communications with him proved useless. I heard his dying screams as the droids he tended turned on him, mining him like a piece of asteroid rock."

- "...five droids... burning through the outer door... they're forcing their way into the bay... please, someone, they... oh no, they're through!"...Aighhh! My leg! They've burned through my leg! I... stop! Stop! St-"

- "Addendum: His remaining attempts at communication are variations in decibel, Master, ranging from frenzied screams to gibbering, inarticulate attempts to beg for his life."

HK50 to Coorta: 'Mocking Query: Coorta? Coorta, are you dead yet?'... "Smug Statement: I believe I forgot to mention that I reversed the turbolift codes in case you managed to get this far." :o

Edited by SpaceAlex