Fav KotOR2 Quotes

When you figure out the salvager is trying to sell you a fake holocron...

"blah blah etc... you can't blame me..blah blah"

exile: "Actually I *can* blame you. Violently."

While that's a good line, it's also one of those lines that feels out of place both for a Jedi and a Sith. A Jedi naturally wouldn't say something like that and actually go through with it, but it doesn't sound like a Sith threat either. It's rather something Canderous would say.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

I loved HK's definition of love:

Exile: HK, do you know what love is?

HK-47:Answer: Many organic meatbags find that question difficult to answer, Master, but I believe I can provide you with a satisfactory definition.

Definition: "Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Exile: That is the best definition of love I have ever heard.

Also, most of what Hk says. I hope they bring him (+ T3 + the Ebon Hawk) for any KotOR III that is made

I loved HK's definition of love:

Exile: HK, do you know what love is?

HK-47:Answer: Many organic meatbags find that question difficult to answer, Master, but I believe I can provide you with a satisfactory definition.

Definition: "Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Exile: That is the best definition of love I have ever heard.

Beautiful quote. Also, on Onderon, after a battle with bounty hunters:

Random old man: "I heard there was some kind of Sith Lord in the Western Square, killing people with his mind"

I wanted to take a bow.

I never got HK's definition of love. Where do you get it? Do I need influence to get it?

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Fav lines:

HK47: just about any thing he says

Atton->

Atton: "... I don't like droids. They break. In the head."

T3-M4: "Dee-deeet."

Atton: "Well, whatever you call that thing on your... head."

T3-M4: "Dee-deeet."

Atton: "Yeah, well, if I'm mean to you, it's because I care."

Exile->

Exile: "[Force Persuade] You two, give me all your credits, then go jump into the central pit."

Exchange Thug: "[success] B... b... but... can't... resist... take the credits... I have to... go..."

Exchange Thug: "[success] Jumping into the pit is a good idea. Get to ground faster that way."

Kreia->

Predictions about the mandalorians.

Kreia: "They will die a death that will last millennia, until all that remains is their code, their history, and, in the end, the shell of their armor upon the shell of a man, too easily slain by Jedi.

On Citadel Station in the Czerka office.

Guard to utility droid, "What are you doing out of the computer room? I think someone needs a memory wipe." (great tone as if talking to a dog or baby)

Utility droid, "Breet whoop dee-deet!" (proceeds to kill guards)

I love that and all the lead up where B4D4 is talking to the utility droid and twisting him into thinking everyone is his enemy.

Droids are by far the comic relief in both games.

"Systems failing, Master"

On Citadel Station in the Czerka office. 

Guard to utility droid, "What are you doing out of the computer room?  I think someone needs a memory wipe." (great tone as if talking to a dog or baby)

Utility droid, "Breet whoop dee-deet!" (proceeds to kill guards)

I love that and all the lead up where B4D4 is talking to the utility droid and twisting him into thinking everyone is his enemy.

I prefered the bit just before that:

T1-N1: Beep-bwip. Boop bop brank? Beep?

B-4D4: No, there is nothing preventing you from entering the main office and indiscriminately firing on Czerka personnel with your stun ray.

just remembered:

HK 47: If I see one more fool waving a blaster at a jedi. I'll shoot him myself.

Which game is this one from? Couldn't find anything like that in either dialog.tlk.

From the "How to kill a Jedi 101" lesson from the influence conversation with HK-47. It falls somehwere after the "I met a Sith Lord on Korriban and couldn't kill him." line. He goes on to talk about how to use mines for combat against a Jedi and errosion of your opponents will. I just came across this dialoge again today and this quote caught my attention.

"HK-47: Cautionary: Master, don't take this the wrong way, but in my opinion, a blaster shot to the throat is often the best way to silence Jedi hypocrisy"

Mercenary: "I always was one for aggressive negotiations."

Where was this? I don't believe I've seen that line yet.

HK-47 is the master at comedy, honestly. Although my favourite line from the whole game would probably be Kreia's "Never doubt what you have done." It's a philosophy I follow in life. There are no wrong choices in life. There may be choices that lead you on a different, sometimes more difficult path, but they are never wrong.

I think it was a mercenary leader whom the PC had to fight in the mercenary attack when working for Czerka just before leaving Citadel Station for the restoration zone. That is, when playing as DS.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Here is one I've only recently discovered in a conversation with Brianna. It was when you first talk to her on the Hawk, but while you are not on any planet, just drifting aimlessly in space.

Exile: I believe the term is 'pulling a Bindo...'

I keep hearing about this but I don't recall seeing it.

You probably have to have high influence with her and ask about Atris.

"I wanted to ask you about Atris..."

What it is, is it's just after you finish seeing the council judgement of you, and the Handmaiden goes to the cargo hold. Go straight to her, and not set course to a planet, and talk to her. I'm not exactly sure how I got to it, but it's when the Handmaiden asks about Jedi relationships and love between Jedi. One option you can reply with at one point is '...pulling a Bindo.'

My favourite line(s) hav 2 b from the cut dialogue from teh Droid Factory on KotOR2. I dont hav exact lines but its something like.

HK-50: What is our purpose in life? What were we made for?

HK-47: I will cut it short. Once upon a time, there were a lot of meatbags, spiralling out of control, bumping into each other, destroying the galaxy. We were created as a form of diplomacy.

Cracks me up-Diplomacy??

I llove all that story, and there's more after that i cant quite remember.