Fav KotOR2 Quotes

Exile

- "But I always knew war. That's what you'll need me for"

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I can't remember exactly what it is, but when you are on Telos and you are talking about where the Ebon Hawk is, with Atton in your party, he says something like "I bet its that droid, and he's out there joyriding around the galaxy"

:)

P.S. Shouldn't this be in spoilers? Since it will undoubtedly have spoilers in it...

Edited by Petay

Okay, I'll just add this one now, since we all know it will come sooner or later anyway :thumbsup:"

HK-47: "Statement: Oh, yes. My master had quite the collection of tortured individuals that seemed unable to confront their basic personality conflicts. Let me cite some specific examples. Mockery: "Oh, master, I do not trust you! I cannot trust you or anyone ever again!" Mockery: "Oh, master, I love you but I hate all you stand for, but I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!" Conclusion: Such pheromone-driven human responses never cease to decrease the charge in my capacitors and make me wish I could press a blaster pistol to my behavior core and pull the trigger."

Definitely one of the high notes in KotOR2 :-

Okay, I'll just add this one now, since we all know it will come sooner or later anyway  :thumbsup:"

HK-47: "Statement: Oh, yes. My master had quite the collection of tortured individuals that seemed unable to confront their basic personality conflicts. Let me cite some specific examples. Mockery: "Oh, master, I do not trust you! I cannot trust you or anyone ever again!" Mockery: "Oh, master, I love you but I hate all you stand for, but I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!" Conclusion: Such pheromone-driven human responses never cease to decrease the charge in my capacitors and make me wish I could press a blaster pistol to my behavior core and pull the trigger."

Definitely one of the high notes in KotOR2 :-

That right there is also my fav quote! It was brilliantly funny.

That does describe Carth and Bastila quite fittingly doesn't it?

He also added: "I am pleased that this does not seem to be the case with your current entourage." So am I.

Another favorite from HK: "Statement: Apathy is death." (in the Korriban tomb, the manner in which he pronounces it is indescribable).

My favorite Kreia quotes:

- "Let me show you—you, who have forever seen the galaxy through the Force. See it through the eyes of the exile."

- "Never doubt what you have done. All your decisions have brought you to this point."

- "It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it."

And of course, the eternal pun on BioWare:

- "Perhaps you were expecting some surprise, for me to reveal a secret that had eluded you, something that would change your perspective of events, shatter you to your core. There is no great revelation, no great secret. There is only you."

Edited by Sikon

My favorites are mostly from Kreia.

"You were broken"........"you were whole"

"

Revan was power. Staring into his eyes was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

and I can't remember but what she says after you ask her if she loved you, those 2 moments really got to me

Other favs

Mandalore's cut ending dying words

"It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it."

"But perhaps now, they will see the truth at last. [..] She has brought truth, and you condemn it? The arrogance! You will not harm her. You will not harm her ever again. As you would pass judgement of her, I have come to pass judgement on you all."

"If you are to truly understand then you will need the contrast, not adherance to a single ideal"

Kavar said some cool things fighting him and not fighting him. And something Carth said at the whole last scene with him before Malachor V was also cool.

When the duros bounty hunters finish speaking to Atton and Bao-Dur on Nar Shadaa.

Bao-Dur -" I'll take the stupid one who decided to question us rather than shoot first"

The whole interaction is funny, but this sums it up.

I love Kreia's quotes, too.  One of my favorites goes something like this:

Kreia: "No man can have that sort of power and still be..." 

Exile: "How can anyone possess that kind of power?"

Kreia: "Power?  No, you are mistaken..."

:devil:"

Hey, you can't blame a character for a writer's bad day.

EDIT: To stay on topic,

Atton: Did anyone else get that? 'Cuz all I heard was "very".

Bao-Dur: I think they want us to give them the general.

Atton: Oh. In that case, which one do you want?

Bao-Dur: I'll take the stupid one who didn't shoot us when he had the chance.

SECOND EDIT: Dern, I didn't see your post, Akhan.

Edited by Darkside
sig2.gif

The line that Kreia talks to you about Visas and charging up her loading ramp. I forgot what it was word for word.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester