Can't get out of Mira's Nar Shadaar safehouse

I think I encountered a bug on Nar Shadaar, but maybe I just can't figure out what to do

I got a message from the Exchange to contact them. I tried to go, but Mira ambushed me and knocked me unconscious in the docks. She went, got electrified. Then I got a rushed scene where some jedi was talking to me (the game just zipped through the whole sequence but I read the message dialogue). Then I woke up in the back room at the flophouse but I can't get out! I tried opening the door and it says locked from the inside, but I am inside. Can't figure any other way out.

Any advice to leave or fix this possible bug?

Thanks.

I've seen this bug come up here on the forums before...

If you have a X-Box: Your stuck

If you have a PC, search for the Whereami armband, as it can unlock doors in the near opening. Don't recall if it was a cheat or a mod though...

EDIT:

Try this one:

If you want to open any door, you can download my "Whereami Armband: Coordinates extractor, object lister, door opener" from: http://starwarsknights.com/tools.php

It opens any door in the game even those that can't be targetted such as the doors near the flop house and a few more (there is another bar on Nar Shadaa). Just equip the armband and activate it when you are in front of the door you want to open. It can also solve the problem of people getting stuck in the tomb on Korriban.

Edited by Battlewookiee

Wow, you are AWESOME!!!! I thought for sure I was going to have to start the game from some other WAY earlier point - or more likely uninstall it and throw it into the trash compactor. Of course, now, ever time I load it says "CHEAT USED" but oh well - guess I can't blame my Dark Sided copy for being petulant, having lost :thumbsup:

Thanks again!

I've seen this bug come up here on the forums before...

If you have a X-Box: Your stuck

If you have a PC, search for the Whereami armband, as it can unlock doors in the near opening. Don't recall if it was a cheat or a mod though...

EDIT:

Try this one:

If you want to open any door, you can download my "Whereami Armband: Coordinates extractor, object lister, door opener" from: http://starwarsknights.com/tools.php

It opens any door in the game even those that can't be targetted such as the doors near the flop house and a few more (there is another bar on Nar Shadaa). Just equip the armband and activate it when you are in front of the door you want to open. It can also solve the problem of people getting stuck in the tomb on Korriban.