Onderon Finale

I am at the onderon finale and have somehow sided with tobin and the general vaku (which is dark side which i dont want) When I storm the palace and talk to Master Kavar all the dialog options are death threats. Im on the light side but do not know how I sided with vaku. If anyone could tell me where the choice of who you side with is, it would be very helpfull

Whether you support the queen or general Vaklu is decided solely by what you tell Tobin when he interrupts your meeting with Kavar in the cantina, no matter what you've done up to that point - you can even do all the dirty deeds for Vaklu's side, mainly by getting rid of the captains, and still support the queen in the end (I've done that myself).

If you find the game forces you to side with Vaklu, then you must have told Tobin that you would support their side in the coup when he and his men interrupted your meeting with Kavar.

Edited by Jediphile

If you are supporting the Queen Tobin doesn't even talk with you in the cantina...

So how does it work then?

Me thinks it is based on your options; During the Riot (support rioteers, stop them), killing the leaders, when talking to the these 2 aliens about the conflict...

Yeah when Tobin storms in hes like

Tobin: When you escaped from me i thought i failed, but here you are on Iziz! Pretty stupid of if you ask me..."

Kavar: *runs away* i must get back to the palace, RUN!

Tobin: What?!?! What have you done with my men?!?! *runs after kavar*

something like that :blink:

I did the same as you, unintentionally ending up killing kavar. I did decide to help Vaklu, but that was just because I thought what he was doing was for the good of the republic, I was well miffed when I ended up helping the sith and killing poor old Kavar (who I really liked)

I think its a combination of what I said and what Battlewookiee said - if you've stopped the riot and consistently supported the queen during your stay in Iziz, then Tobin won't even ask you, and you'll automatically be assumed to support her. If there is any doubt, Tobin will ask you to join Vaklu, in which case you must turn him down if you want to side with the queen and Kavar.

I usually have Tobin ask me, because I take a few dark side hits on Onderon, since I'm usually trying to build some influence with HK-47 at the time.

I had only used the option to support Vaklu (DS) once, and it was an accident. It was right after the person giving the speech finished. I was walking to the devaronian and the Twi'lek, and I noticed that there was a woman standing off to the side. I went to talk to her, and before I knew it, I was supposed to kill the captains in both sectors.

Even if I did not kill the captains, right after the conversation with Kavar in the Cantina that Tobin interrupted, he came back and he assumed that I was on his side and that I had to kill his soldiers to make it look like I was against him (What a terrible Colonel lol).

Edited by Jedi Guardian

Well, I don't take HK-47 to Onderon, since it's basically the only place where you can increase influence on G0-T0 without getting DS points. And by taking G0-T0 to Onderon, you can avoid the fight with the second wave of mercenaries (if you do want a fight to get the visa and don't want DS points for provoking them, simply enter solo mode and approach them alone while G0-T0 is floating far away).