LOOK AT THIS!

DarkAngle

^True, unless of course they are making a fan movie for money, in that case, they are ok :thumbsup:.

Its a pretty nice suit of armor there, but i know i would never buy it for $500!!

That's ridiculous!

I like. Wouldn't wear it on a date tho

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Now that's just absolutely brialliant. This person must have a lot of time on there hands. No worries being a nerd though, I'm one to, but I problably wouldn't be able to create something like that, let alone want to wear it.

Who bets they're a mutant Japanese cosplayer?

LOOK AT THIS REVAN SUIT I FOUND ON EBAY! I WANT IT! Some guy made it for a fan film, and is selling it for 500 dollars!

post-13884-1131202078_thumb.jpgpost-13884-1131201997_thumb.jpg

And then what? :)

Looks shoddy, never liked it in the game, the mask is ok but it looks like some kind of armoured burkha

I think the mask looks like a droid's faceplate.

No worries being a nerd though, I'm one to[o] ...

You don't say, KotORFanatic ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I mean, when you really think about it, where would you ever wear it? Star Wars films are done, so you can't annoy people like me by showing up to a movie theater in full regalia, and likewise you can't just wander on down the street with that, and Halloween only comes once a year, and unless you're going to a Pimp 'n Ho party, there's nothing doing on Halloween after you turn into a teenager, anyway, and I don't really want to stop this long sentence so I'll just say this last bit and end it: it's not worth $500 for all that.