GUYS THERE ARE NEW MODS!

Child of Flame

As you know Eldar resigned some time ago and Antimatter and Hydrogen have been very busy lately and so we deemed it necessary to appoint new mods to deal with the increased pressure. Moderator policy hasnt changed, so the only differance is that rapported posts will be dealt with faster.

"Thoughtcrime is death. Thoughtcrime does not entail death. Thoughtcrime is death."

I really don't see why all these moderators for WoT are necessary... this forum really isn't as problematic as everyone seems to imagine it to be  :thumbsup:

DL

Maybe that's because we have so many mods keeping an eye on it... :)

But seriously it's because all the mods can't be here all the time... especially with the holidays coming up. This way we can always have at least one adult present at the pool at all times in case you kids start rough-housing too much.

red on dark grey is very difficult/straining to read for a lot of people

Edited by Authority

SiO2

Maybe that's because we have so many mods keeping an eye on it...  :)

But seriously it's because all the mods can't be here all the time... especially with the holidays coming up. This way we can always have at least one adult present at the pool at all times in case you kids start rough-housing too much.

I think the moderators underestimate us "kids" too much :(

DL

P.S. Your red font hurts my eyes Mr. Morgan :thumbsup:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Or maybe something big is coming up and they're expecting a huge influx of new members..

Maybe they're about to announce Project New Jersey?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!